• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Rising Earth

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2023
    Yeah I have a rockruff, does the error go away when rockruff evolves?

When you try to open the game at night with a Rockruff in your party the game crashes, but it goes away when you evolve it into a Lycanroc. Alternatively, the next version I'll publish will also fix this issue.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    infernape is in game just pretty late, iirc you get the choice to choose one of the sinnoh starter around 7th gym

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    So, i am stuck in overgrown forest trying to meet a sizzlipede. It's been 6 hours and i met countless larvesta..... It is not some kind of bug right? Just my bad luck right?

EDIT: OKKKAYYYY FINALLY ONE AFTER 6 HOURSSSS

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    So on route 3, you get gifted a magmar. I didnt know you woudnt be able to get electabuzz if you choose magmar, will there be wild elekid/electabuzz to catch? I cant find it on the encounter list.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2023
    Am I wrong or is Infernape not in the game?

As Cailm already said, Infernape (and the other Gen 4 starters for that matter) can be obtained in Orcrest Town after beating the 7th Gym Leader.
    So, i am stuck in overgrown forest trying to meet a sizzlipede. It's been 6 hours and i met countless larvesta..... It is not some kind of bug right? Just my bad luck right?

EDIT: OKKKAYYYY FINALLY ONE AFTER 6 HOURSSSS

Glad you got one but yeah, both Larvesta and Sizzlipede are 1% encounters there. So sadly it was just your bad luck. (Also Sizzlipede is most certainly a bug.)
    So on route 3, you get gifted a magmar. I didnt know you woudnt be able to get electabuzz if you choose magmar, will there be wild elekid/electabuzz to catch? I cant find it on the encounter list.

Unfortunately Electabuzz (or anything from its evolution line) is not obtainable aside from that gift.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    Kind of wish we get the choice to choose other fossil pokemon after defeating the second gym rather than you are only allowed to take aerodactyl. Like if I prefer other fossil pokemon that can be only found in vast cavern in specific but cannot get it due to the fact root fossil and other few fossil`s location is the same as the evolved form which in a way make those ones pointless

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    Sad that icant get an elekid. will you be implementing other ways to obtain magmar/electabuzz in the future?

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2023
    Kind of wish we get the choice to choose other fossil pokemon after defeating the second gym rather than you are only allowed to take aerodactyl. Like if I prefer other fossil pokemon that can be only found in vast cavern in specific but cannot get it due to the fact root fossil and other few fossil`s location is the same as the evolved form which in a way make those ones pointless

You might be playing an outdated version there; The fossils cannot be found anymore since the fossil revival crashed the game.

As for giving out other fossils that aren't Aerodactyl, that's really an issue of how much to give is too much and how much is too little. I could make you choose just from the four that Jenkins uses and I'm sure someone would be like "but what about *hypothetical fifth pokemon* since you have *percieved counterpart Jenkins used*" and in the end it'll be like a giant list of all the fossil pokemon which would really be too much. It's why I stuck with just Aerodactyl, it's the easiest and most straightforward, and I doubt anybody can complain how it's useless.
    Sad that icant get an elekid. will you be implementing other ways to obtain magmar/electabuzz in the future?

You can actually gain Magmortar later in the game as a wild encounter. I could add Electrivire as an encounter later in the game as well, but, the places where I could potentially put it is like reeeaally late so idk if that would help you.
    Also can i just check, how do you evolve inkay in this game?

Here's how you do it: You pick up your PC, then you flip it upside down. Just kidding, it just evolves on Level 30 normally without any fancy extras.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    Having a electivire late game would be cool. Btw is there a list of what each move tutor in each town teaches. Spend a lot of time trying to find out who teaches what. Also, is flash tm available in this game?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Btw is there a list of what each move tutor in each town teaches.

I made one during my playthrough:

Spoiler:

It's not 100% complete though, pretty sure it's missing some NPC that teaches signature legendary moves such as Dragon Ascent, and maybe the Water/Fire/Grass Pledge tutor (if there was one)

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    It's not 100% complete though, pretty sure it's missing some NPC that teaches signature legendary moves such as Dragon Ascent, and maybe the Water/Fire/Grass Pledge tutor (if there was one)

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    Just like to know, did anyone EV train and IV breed their pokemon before they challenged the 7th gym?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2023
    A new version with a few fixes has been made available in the OP. (I updated both the Mega and the mediafire link) However, if you have already played a bit into the game and just want to update, please read the following:

There is a slight issue with the new version. When I was testing out the game with my previous save, wild battles would crash the game for me, and it only worked again after I started a new one. Now I don't know if that is an issue with just my save, or if that is an issue with all saves from the previous version.

I also added HM Items for the moves Rock Smash, Cut, Surf, Fly and Strenght to the game and while that is definetly helpful, if you are past the point in the story where you would obtain them you cannot obtain them anymore. And because HM Items also disable the use of HMs through the party, there are certain areas you cannot progress in.

So there's two solutions to this:

1. Start a new game after updating your game (straightforward, I know).

2. If you are already pretty far in and don't want to lose your progress, and just want to beat the Elite Four: Play the game on your old version as normal, but prepare your team as you would for the Elite Four (catch what you want, breed what you want, EV train if you need to, yadda yadda). Go as far as until you would battle the Warden of Victory Road (he's the last trainer standing in front of the exit, and previously would not allow you to continue because of a typo in his code). Save your game, then update to the new version. Beat the warden (preferably don't lose, because it'll warp you to the last Pokemon Center and you cannot get back to him) and continue to the Pokemon League. Please be aware that if you do this, you are now stuck in the Pokemon League as you need either Surf or Fly to leave and both these moves have been replaced with HM Items, and you cannot get any more wild encounters.

If you want to see what changed, see here:
    Spoiler:

This release got stalled a little because I tried to add in some more postgame content, but that has been put on hold until the next release, because I'm way to stupid to figure out how to make EBDX's Boss Battle feature work. I'd say look forward to it with the next release, but I might need to scramble some ideas around to make it work without it.

Having a electivire late game would be cool. Btw is there a list of what each move tutor in each town teaches. Spend a lot of time trying to find out who teaches what. Also, is flash tm available in this game?

I've added Electivire to the Safari Zone now, so its obtainable outside the Gift Pokemon on Route 3. I've also added a move tutor list to the Google Docs. Flash is not available, no. Both dark areas in the game have been made dark just for added effect, you shouldn't need Flash to traverse them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    2. If you are already pretty far in and don't want to lose your progress, and just want to beat the Elite Four: Play the game on your old version as normal, but prepare your team as you would for the Elite Four (catch what you want, breed what you want, EV train if you need to, yadda yadda).

What if I don't just want to beat elite four and want to do other stuff as well? Does it mean i only have the choice of restarting over? I would be really discouraged since i caught every pokemon available on a particular map so far and I am already at the 8th gym... Is there no way to fix the HM problem?

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2023
    What if I don't just want to beat elite four and want to do other stuff as well? Does it mean i only have the choice of restarting over? I would be really discouraged since i caught every pokemon available on a particular map so far and I am already at the 8th gym... Is there no way to fix the HM problem?

Fixing the HM problem would not be the big issue. I could technically put an NPC into the Pokemon League that just gives you the HM Items if you don't have them yet, now that I think of it. The bigger issue is that all wild encounters will cause your game to crash, which is all that the post-game game currently consists of.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2021
    The bigger issue is that all wild encounters will cause your game to crash, which is all that the post-game game currently consists of.

Can this be fixed? If it can be fixed I will wait till it's fixed before updating the game

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    So, I took the option of just using version 1.2.0 to beat the annoying Warden and challenge the Pokémon league. Unfortunately I was stuck with 4 HM moves I didn't want, but them be the ways.

Rain room was easy enough, so was sand. Hail was a little annoying, sun was ok. I had to PP stall the Champion because my team was not EV trained :] Here's the squad.
    attachment.php

There seems to be a huge glitch with this version if you're loading up old games. Every time I knocked out a Pokémon, an error box came up on screen, see attached. My Pokémon would then repeat the attack against an empty space. Then the opponent would send in a Pokémon. This made certain moves unfavourable - mostly Volt Switch and U-Turn, because I didn't get to switch. If an opponent died to phase damage (sandstorm, leech seed, etc) the same dialogue box came up and then the opponent didn't do anything. This essentially gave me a free turn to heal, after which the opponent would send out a Pokémon. I'm guessing this isn't happening for people starting a new file on v1.2.0 but I just thought I would point this out.

Comments on the game overall
    Spoiler:

A couple of weird (non glitch) things I noticed
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• Squad.jpg
      Squad.jpg
      76.6 KB · Views: 367
    • New Error 1.jpg
      New Error 1.jpg
      61.1 KB · Views: 6
    • New Error 2.jpg
      New Error 2.jpg
      59.4 KB · Views: 5
    • New Error 3.jpg
      New Error 3.jpg
      53 KB · Views: 5
    • New Error 4.jpg
      New Error 4.jpg
      60.2 KB · Views: 3
    • New Error 5.jpg
      New Error 5.jpg
      57.8 KB · Views: 2
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2023
    Can this be fixed? If it can be fixed I will wait till it's fixed before updating the game

I'll be honest here and say probably not. The issue came up when I updated the two big third party plugins I use; EBDX (battle interface) and the Generation VIII project. I'm not that good a coder, but I guess the errors arise from version mismatch between the save and the current version in the game. Since that's not something I've made and I can mess up a lot by messing with those two scripts, I don't think I can fix that issue.
    So, I took the option of just using version 1.2.0 to beat the annoying Warden and challenge the Pokémon league. Unfortunately I was stuck with 4 HM moves I didn't want, but them be the ways.

First of all, congrats on beating the game.

Secondly, I'll probably release a new new version tomorrow that has a guy at the entrance to the Pokemon League that gives you the HM Items you don't have yet. (And also because I accidentally left the editable game file in the release when I was supposed to remove that.)
    There seems to be a huge glitch with this version if you're loading up old games. Every time I knocked out a Pokémon, an error box came up on screen, see attached. My Pokémon would then repeat the attack against an empty space. Then the opponent would send in a Pokémon. This made certain moves unfavourable - mostly Volt Switch and U-Turn, because I didn't get to switch. If an opponent died to phase damage (sandstorm, leech seed, etc) the same dialogue box came up and then the opponent didn't do anything. This essentially gave me a free turn to heal, after which the opponent would send out a Pokémon. I'm guessing this isn't happening for people starting a new file on v1.2.0 but I just thought I would point this out.

Based on the error file it looks like that's an EBDX error that comes from the same version mismatch I've mentioned above, which I sadly cannot really do anything about.
    Spoiler:
    I made my comments in italics, because, well, a spoiler is a spoiler.

Also I'm glad you enjoyed the game, and thanks for your comments, I really appreciate it.

Back