• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Ruby++/Ruby 2

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 24, 2023
Apparently, the game suffers an error in VBA, but run smoothly in mGBA. Can you fix that?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 12, 2024
The discord on the front page is not working….
Another thing, is the legendaries the same as the original ruby?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 2, 2023
Well, is a must to say: i've completed this game many times now, i like it very much. Spent hours looking for that electabuzz with fucking electirizer but hey, it was funny.
Don't know if the work on this is still progressing, hope so. Got my team to lv 95 already and I'd like to go to the other region xp
The E4 becomes so easy after a time, can it be harder? Like Wally, his Altaria is lv62... he could destroy de E4.

This is my team at present:
oyiif4q.png

pd. sorry for my bad english and thanks for this good hack!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I really hope this project isn't dead or that someone picks up to continue it.
It's by FAR my favorite Quality of Life hack and does so much nothing else does the same way.

It's a work of art, and one that could be so much more. I don't know if its creator is still out there, and less if they care, but I hope this hack sees some progress some day.

Back