• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Ruby++/Ruby 2

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 1, 2020
Found a possible bug, Using a dawn stone on a male Kirlia has no effect :/ Great rom though!

That's odd, it still works on my end. I was able to evolve one on my first play-through on 1.0, and I haven't made any changes in that area.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 8, 2019
Im an idiot, forgot to take the everstone off... Sorry to bug you about it lmao

Years
Hey, Mr. Okirin! How you doing, man?
I'm here to ask how you inserted the cries to the Gen. IV Pokémon. Some cries are kinda with some static... If you used Cry Editor, there's a way to fix this, just insert the cry without the compression.
Oh, and I think you'll like this: https://youtu.be/V_ICgb6aJ64
Since you added items to act as HMs, this would be a cool feature!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 1, 2020
Hey, Mr. Okirin! How you doing, man?
I'm here to ask how you inserted the cries to the Gen. IV Pokémon. Some cries are kinda with some static... If you used Cry Editor, there's a way to fix this, just insert the cry without the compression.
Oh, and I think you'll like this: https://youtu.be/V_ICgb6aJ64
Since you added items to act as HMs, this would be a cool feature!

The HM item for Fly (Eon Flute) will be in version 1.1, but it won't have the soaring feature. The only reason I couldn't add it yet is because I would have had to break save compatibility by expanding the Key Items slot. Also, I noticed the cries as well, and its on my to-do list!

Years
No problem, man! Having an item to act as it by now is perfect. The soaring feature could be a thing in the hack if you manage to bypass the save compatibility thing?
Looking forward to the v1.1!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Hi. I just wanna ask, is the Dolly thing in-game? I just beat gym dad and I came to mom, and got Amulet Coin instead. She doesn't give anything afterwards, only healing my mons.

Thoughts?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 1, 2020
Hi. I just wanna ask, is the Dolly thing in-game? I just beat gym dad and I came to mom, and got Amulet Coin instead. She doesn't give anything afterwards, only healing my mons.

Thoughts?

Talk to the girl outside in Littleroot.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 1, 2020
Hi everyone, I created an encounter table for Ruby++. You can find it at this link or in the main post. The next version is coming soon, and it includes an introduction to the Orre story line, most moves from generation 5, events to catch the three legendary birds and Regigigas, new TMs, expanded bag slots, updated battle graphics, new areas to explore, tons of bug fixes, and much more!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 24, 2020
Nice hack! My only suggestion would be if you could possibly add a decapitalization patch, since I'm quite used to romhacks having that feature and I really dislike pokémon and trainer names in all caps lol, still, it's a great! Keep it up.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 1, 2020
Nice hack! My only suggestion would be if you could possibly add a decapitalization patch, since I'm quite used to romhacks having that feature and I really dislike pokémon and trainer names in all caps lol, still, it's a great! Keep it up.

Yeah, I HATE capitalization, but when I added new stuff I had to decide whether I wanted to commit to changing everything or be consistent. I will decapitalize the game eventually.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 1, 2020
When will this b completed with orre region

It will take a while. I found that I had a lot more stuff to do before getting to Orre. Some of the things are:
  • Rematch E4 with stronger teams
  • Fight Juan as a "Red" type boss like Steven in Emerald
  • Set team to level 50 in Battle Tower
  • Updated Battle Tower Trainers
  • Destiny Knot and Everstone breeding mechanics added
  • Beyond 64 TM/HM support
  • Added Assault Vest, Big Root, Damp Rock, Expert Belt, Heat Rock, Icy Rock, Muscle Band, Safety Goggles, Smooth Rock, and Wise Glasses
  • Added Gens 5-7 moves
  • Decapitalized a lot of the game's texts (Not dialogue yet)
  • Scrolling lists
  • Badge boosts removed
  • Bug fixes
  • Particle updates

All of these things are done, and I think I'm going to release Ruby++ 1.0.4 before 1.1. The main reason for this is because it fixes some major bugs that exist with moves such as Toxic Spikes. Anyways, if I decide to do that, you can expect it way before the release of 1.1.

Cfcboy1988 27

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 16, 2020
Thanks was Hoping soon as I wanted to play it and the story is just the same as ruby so was going to wait for full version u got discord

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 3, 2020
How did you add the iv/ev screen when clicking select? I've been trying to find something similar for fire red, but I can't find anything!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 24, 2023
My suggestion is that would be great if all field-based Abilities (Static, Magnet Pull, Compound Eyes, Cute Charm, Synchronize, etc.) are added to this game.

Back