• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Run (v4.6) 5/15

How hard is the game for you?

• Easy, I never lost a single battle!

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Easy

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Nicely balanced

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Challenging

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Too challenging

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen today
    I think your download or patch is not working i downloaded both draged the patch into the main file but i seen a file saying something like rgss102 orrg104not found

Years
  • I think your download or patch is not working i downloaded both draged the patch into the main file but i seen a file saying something like rgss102 orrg104not found

Hmm, I noticed that the game was missing those files but opening Game.exe seemed to work for me anyway. And you're saying you downloaded both the standalone AND the patch? They're both version 4.5, so there's no point in doing that. Either way, I'm re-uploading the standalone with the RGSS files. Please let me know if that works! :)

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
    Years
  • I've decided to give this a try, and I'm kind of curious - are the jaw and sail fossils in this? Just that I've run all over the place and can't seem to find them, where Tyrunt is one of my fav fossil pokemon.

EDIT; Nevermind, realzied somebody else already asked this earlier and you said they weren't. Sorry about that - feel free to ignore me~!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    i pllayed the game and reached a basement with the father and some more pepole tried to insert code few times but i am not clearing can you give me the code help me i tried to figure and i remember a text involing the numbers 2017 and 53 as far i remember i am stuck

Last edited:
    Years
  • i pllayed the game and reached a basement with the father and some more pepole tried to insert code few times but i am not clearing can you give me the code help me i tried to figure and i remember a text involing the numbers 2017 and 53 as far i remember i am stuck

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2018
    If I download the patch, will I have to restart the game from de begining or will I be able to continue with the new added stuffs ?

PS : Awesome game and storyline, congratulation !

Years
  • If I download the patch, will I have to restart the game from de begining or will I be able to continue with the new added stuffs ?

PS : Awesome game and storyline, congratulation !

Integrating the patch into your current RUN folder is supposed to add the new stuffs without deleting your save. Let me know how it goes! Thanks!

Years
  • Someone help me out please!! I cant get past the first quest part I posted a picture with this so you guys know what im talking about. Please reply if you know how to get through this part a better way to contact me is my Discord which is TrainerVirus#0331 thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_36.png
      Screenshot_36.png
      36.1 KB · Views: 10
    Years
    • Seen today
    where i can fight the first gym leader i starvia to level 28 but he started disobeying me

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    Hey! I was wondering where you get the cut item in the game, I saw an earlier post about it where people said it was on the west coast, but I cannot find it anywhere, any help is appreicated thanks!

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out. Now i'm stuck on The Bunker. Its that dungeon where it needs 2 pokemon and has all the buttons. Im at the part where its the giant red room with a small half-moon hallway going around the central room, and you're going from the right side to the left side.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey! I was wondering where you get the cut item in the game, I saw an earlier post about it where people said it was on the west coast, but I cannot find it anywhere, any help is appreicated thanks!

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out. Now i'm stuck on The Bunker. Its that dungeon where it needs 2 pokemon and has all the buttons. Im at the part where its the giant red room with a small half-moon hallway going around the central room, and you're going from the right side to the left side.

The boots item is accessed super early in the game tho, or were you strictly talking about the boots upgrade? Okay, so in that part of the bunker, the goal is to have both pokemon standing on the pressure plates simultaneously. They're a lighter shade of blue, located at both hallway intersections. It requires some finagling and button pressing to achieve this. Just play with it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    The boots item is accessed super early in the game tho, or were you strictly talking about the boots upgrade? Okay, so in that part of the bunker, the goal is to have both pokemon standing on the pressure plates simultaneously. They're a lighter shade of blue, located at both hallway intersections. It requires some finagling and button pressing to achieve this. Just play with it!

thx so much!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    Ok, I was able to figure it out, i went through the cutscene that went out about that red guy, but now I am softlocked, theres no buttons to press, the blue door is stuck there, and when i swap to my other pokemon, he can move freely. I got the teleporter, but if I try to leave the dungeon it brings me back to that room, but my character doesnt exist, and all i can do is re-enter the dungeon, but that makes the game crash... so i'm kinda stuck, since theres no place for my character to go.

Actually, theres one thing i can try, but if you can, please post how to get through this section in case it doesn't work. Thanks!

Ok, I will post a video in case if it helps, so you can see my current situation.

https://youtu.be/ahjeo802duo

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ok, I was able to figure it out, i went through the cutscene that went out about that red guy, but now I am softlocked, theres no buttons to press, the blue door is stuck there, and when i swap to my other pokemon, he can move freely. I got the teleporter, but if I try to leave the dungeon it brings me back to that room, but my character doesnt exist, and all i can do is re-enter the dungeon, but that makes the game crash... so i'm kinda stuck, since theres no place for my character to go.

Actually, theres one thing i can try, but if you can, please post how to get through this section in case it doesn't work. Thanks!

Ok, I will post a video in case if it helps, so you can see my current situation.

https://youtu.be/ahjeo802duo

Oh I see. It's broken because the player transports into the statue, which was newly implemented. thanks for catching this! Here's a new patch that should fix the bunker. In a future patch, I'm going to make the circle room a lot smaller, so you can easily see which doors open and close, and generally get a better sense of what the heck's going on with that puzzle.

Here you go! http://www.mediafire.com/file/tabwt4tu54954r8/Bunker_Patch.zip/file
    Let me know if that works.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    I downloaded the patch. I assume "the statue" is the one next to the button near that blue area. However, the button cant be interacted with since it is green, so unless I am missing something here, i still cannot access anything in that room where the crystal is. I'll keep trying tho, thx!

Years
  • I downloaded the patch. I assume "the statue" is the one next to the button near that blue area. However, the button cant be interacted with since it is green, so unless I am missing something here, i still cannot access anything in that room where the crystal is. I'll keep trying tho, thx!

Noo, my bad. I mean the statue used to start the mission initially. You're still deep in the bunker somehow. So let me get this straight. You got the crystal and then used the other pokemon to grab the teleporter, then you tried exiting the mission and got stuck in a statue. But now it seems you're stuck elsewhere in the bunker? The pokemon who retrieved the crystal is meant to be trapped there. What is your other pokemon doing?

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    Noo, my bad. I mean the statue used to start the mission initially. You're still deep in the bunker somehow. So let me get this straight. You got the crystal and then used the other pokemon to grab the teleporter, then you tried exiting the mission and got stuck in a statue. But now it seems you're stuck elsewhere in the bunker? The pokemon who retrieved the crystal is meant to be trapped there. What is your other pokemon doing?

He is stuck in the room with all the buttons used to get the first pokemon into the crystal room
    heres a vid of the current situation my other pokemon is in, and why I can't get out
    https://youtu.be/uoTuSZ9v--g

Last edited:
    Years
  • O yeah, if you go back into that room and press the button you'll get locked in lmao. In the 4.5.1 patch, all gates go up after getting the crystal, barring you from making any mistakes like that. That being said, I'm gonna DM you a version of that map without the gates so you can get the heck out of there. Expect it tomorrow!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    Ok! thanks so much! So I just leave the dungeon through the way I came in? You also said that my pokemon was supposed to be locked in there, does that mean i will lose Shaymin or will I keep it? I really dont wanna lose shaymin cuz i used the shiny stuff on it D:

Also, while i'm on the topic of Shaymin, is there any real reason to sacrifice legendaries? I sacrificed regice and got an evo stone from it, but i dont think it is worth sacrificing every legendary i find just for the sake of some evo stones when i can work easily without my pokemon fully evolved

Unless theres some secret ending from it or thats how you beat the game, then that makes sense

Last edited:
    Back