• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2019
    Ran into an issue with the move copycat. If a pokemon uses copycat and the last move used was also copycat then it will endlessly use copycat softlocking the game. Happened on route 5 when I was trying to catch a Happiny.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2019
    There is an area near the beginning of Route 8 with an item on a ledge you can hop down from. It is possible to hop down from here into a tree and get completely stuck.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Version 1.4.3
    RAR: https://mega.nz/#!gkgSnAiS!w06UdWKn3qrq-HxWZbrF5bFciV0rHuwLUzM2gFoE5SQ
    ZIP: https://mega.nz/#!N5wiXC6K!bOQF0eo6pWkFyHfw-HsNjU3y4UFe_zGx8Tet47cbVKE

Changelog:
    Spoiler:

Ran into an issue with the move copycat. If a pokemon uses copycat and the last move used was also copycat then it will endlessly use copycat softlocking the game. Happened on route 5 when I was trying to catch a Happiny.

I can't reproduce this. Are you playing on 1.4.x?

Last edited:
    Years
  • TM44 Rest cannot be thought to any fakemon, despite the fact that most canon pokémon can learn it by TM and some fakemon learn it by level up.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2021
    Love the game, but can you explain how fishing works? Everything I do doesn't work and the pokemon just gets away every single time :/

ProjectIceman

Shen the Ambitious PokeTuber
    Years
  • Hey does anyone know how to hop with the Acro Bike? There is an area where it is necessary to hop in order to get a certain item.

Years
  • Is there no way to evolve Spritzee at this point? Also, I love this game. Great pokemon designs, the game is more challenging that mainstream games and most fan games, interesting plot so far, and did I mention great pokemon designs? Between this game, Sage, Uranium, and Solar LIght, I wish Pokemon would just hire you guys already (as your designs are better than most of theirs).

Years
  • The Sachet can be obtained from a miniquest in Sahara City, in one of the northern houses there is a guy who asks you to deliver a gift to their crush. Its easy to miss it. I do not know if it can evolve Spritzee or not though, I didn't try.

Back