• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2020
    Are there any rare candies at all? or and xp share, i changed around my team and i want to get them up to par pretty quick

Sceptile Queen

Sceptile Fan
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I've just completed the 2nd gym so still working on completing the demo/beta but I definitely love the graphics and the animated Pokemon sprites. My main complaint is almost always having to go to the pokecenter because super potions seem to be so expensive than they usually are, other than that, its pretty great! So can't wait to see more. <3

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is there any way to help the old man in the Patagon dump? I feel so bad for him and would love to help him find his lost Pokemon, but i'm not sure what to do.

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
  • How do I get my pokemon to follow me again? I encountered a cutscene when I entered the old pokemart in Taldune Town. When I came out of the mart, I noticed that my starter wasn't following me.

Years
  • Is there any way to help the old man in the Patagon dump? I feel so bad for him and would love to help him find his lost Pokemon, but i'm not sure what to do.
    I'm not sure which guy you mean but there is a Hobo who has lost his Trubbish. He did not actually loose it, it evolved into a Garbodor and is standing near him. Is not a quest though, just a joke on how Garbodor looks like a trash container

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2021
    I absolutely love this game, the amount of effort put into this is amazing! Gamefreak could never! I'm looking forward to the next update!

I do have a few recommendations however.

Trainers
    Some of the trainers seem too overpowered, often KO-ing my team that are a few levels higher, I don't know if you've made them to be harder, but I think they can be a bit too hard, my super effective moves do little damage while their normal moves are taking half my HP, constantly running to the pokemon center after every battle does get a tad annoying, especially since items are hard to come by.

The rival battle with Eve - She's too strong, I have a team 3-4 levels higher than hers but she 1 hit kills my entire team with her Platsplash and I don't get a single hit on her, I'm going into my 7th try now, I don't think it should have Signal Beam at level 20, so I definitely think movesets need to be revised.

Flinching
    I've noticed that many pokemon have flinching moves (mainly Bite) which tends to makes the battles drag on for too long, getting flinched over and over tends to get somewhat annoying, maybe introduce some new moves just to spread out variety?

Those are just my thoughts, hope you take them on board and I can't wait for the next version! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    I have loved playing this game, the plot, the graphics, the Pokemon designs. I was looking forward to the new version. But now that I have fired it up, I'm sorry to say... I know this is your game and your choices to make, but I really hate that you revamped so many of the Pokemon to look entirely different. Especially since the redesigns seem to mostly have made them more "mainstream cool" and smooth, removing all the character and uniqueness.

All the Eons look the same and boring now, Possorow's new anthro version is cool and all but replacing that wonderful fat opossum with it sucks, and why does Platsplash have Popeye arms now? Dengo and its evolution do look better, because you didn't remove what made them unique, but how could you make Drygon and its evolution look so cheery and slim??? They were such beautiful representations of Komodo dragons -- lazy, jowly, and kinda mean looking. Now they're just generic lizard creatures.

Yeah, I'm genuinely upset. I don't think I'm going to keep playing this game if at any time the Pokemon I have grown attached to can get changed so utterly. The worst thing is, since the Graphics folder is compressed now, I can't even replace the new with the old sprites.

XVanitasX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2023
    Is this game dead or what? TheKojo has not shown any signs of life for over a year now, so I'm guessing the former. Unfortunate, this game had potential.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    Sooo which pokemon you can find in the pokelab backyard? All im finding is a bunch of opossols with the occasional nimbian throw in.

Back