• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: SacredFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
Years
  • Sharp, you have a good hack. The storyline needs touching up a little, but everything else looks good enough to be a real game!

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • good job sharpie nice hack and i love the cellphone part it so cool you are one amazing hacker

Sharp, you have a good hack. The storyline needs touching up a little, but everything else looks good enough to be a real game!

Thanks =) I'll try and fix up the storyline.

No updates Sharp?
    How far are you with re-doing?

To tell you the truth, I'm taking a break from ROM hacking for a while. For now, there won't be many updates if any. Sowwi. =P

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years

Thanks =) I'll try and fix up the storyline.

To tell you the truth, I'm taking a break from ROM hacking for a while. For now, there won't be many updates if any. Sowwi. =P

*Dies* Well we hackers need breaks too... They just can't be too long :P I would know lol. As a reward for successfully completing half of mythic legends, I get to have a break :D

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • He isn't exactly 'taking a break'. Real life is more important for him at the moment, and there's that laptotp thing from earlier...

In either way, he's progressing with Sacred Fire, there's no need to worry about that.
    And don't ask me how I know all that. He might smack me for telling you. =/

Years
  • I can relate, MW2 is extremely addicting, although cod4 is better :)
    Anyway, the interior, as someone already posted, is very good looking.
    The Voltaire city road looks a bit weird but I can't put my finger on it, might just be my eyes.
    Good Luck with the rest of the hack.

Last edited:

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    ...There are so many retarded postings on this thread...
    anyway, if you're on break, I guess I'll just download this and try it out while I wait :). For some reason I never really got around to it earlier...
    I am liking your tiles, though Gary thingermabob had a point about the grass.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back