• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Saffron Version

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2024
    While an actual deadline obviously rushes the creator, is it possible to release a worst-case line?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @awesomesnake

Worst-case is always that development will stop because of whatever reason. A creator doesn't need to justify that he/she is actually working on the hack.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2020
    Ummm mattymannn, Can I request a feature? I request following Pokémon 'cuz it would be awesome if your Pokémon is following you, right?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Dude read the first post, it's stated that ALL Pokemon will be obtainable when v3 drops. I swear people should start reading first before posting nonsensical things like this smh.

They don't read the description well (just straight up playing it) LOL

A random trainer

Suggest a good username
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Hello! I just want to ask you that I got a type: null but it doesn't show up in the pokedex and in its summary it's number is #000. Can anyone explain this to me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2020
    When this release can I please have your permission to make a playthrough with this game on my YouTube channel?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Hi

When new update will released?

When it's done

When this release can I please have your permission to make a playthrough with this game on my YouTube channel?

of course! Anyone can do a playthrough, no need to ask. I love watching playthroughs to get feedback

Hello! I just want to ask you that I got a type: null but it doesn't show up in the pokedex and in its summary it's number is #000. Can anyone explain this to me.

In demo v2 Type: null was a "secret" pokemon, so it's not included in the pokedex. This isn't the case in the upcoming version.

Back