• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Saiph 2 - The VytroVerse Part 3 (Full Game v1.4.0 Update Available!)

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
Years
  • Congratulations on the release mate!
    This game has so many features to check out, especially this regression stuff! Is it just mega evolution under new naming convention or there is more to look forward to? Can we expect Gen 9 Starters and Paradox Pokemon in future updates as well?
    Since v1.2 is around the corner, I'll probably wait some more. Nonetheless, great stuff mate! 😊

Years
    • Seen today
    The only thing I'm not into this series is because our protagonists can talk, the game feels restricted although it's actually not.

Congratulations for the full release

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • Congratulations on the release mate!
    This game has so many features to check out, especially this regression stuff! Is it just mega evolution under new naming convention or there is more to look forward to? Can we expect Gen 9 Starters and Paradox Pokemon in future updates as well?
    Since v1.2 is around the corner, I'll probably wait some more. Nonetheless, great stuff mate! 😊

Thank you! It's only different in name/lore, and that some Pokémon that had no mega form, did obtain a regression form. I will probably not update battle mechanics to gen 9 standards, so nope gen 9 Pokémon won't be added to this game. Also yeah, good choice, it's only 1-2 days!

Vytron

Years
  • The only thing I'm not into this series is because our protagonists can talk, the game feels restricted although it's actually not.

Congratulations for the full release

Well, I personally feel more limited by silent protagonists, when I'm trying to write a story centered around said protagonist. These stories are written less like a conventional pokemon story, and more like just a story that has its main character.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Hey how can I get out from the post game team neo sun volcano prison?a grunt is sending me back again and again

Years
    • Must get most of 'em
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    Well...Hello!
    The game is incredible and I liked it very much I'm expecting for new parts in the future
    But I have a question it is normal that the game goes black after you passed the main history I'm already at the post games but what happened unnerves me a bit..

Vytron

Years
  • Well...Hello!
    The game is incredible and I liked it very much I'm expecting for new parts in the future
    But I have a question it is normal that the game goes black after you passed the main history I'm already at the post games but what happened unnerves me a bit..

It's not exactly supposed to do that, but nothing indicates an error

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • I will probably not update battle mechanics to gen 9 standards, so nope gen 9 Pokémon won't be added to this game. Also yeah, good choice, it's only 1-2 days!

Aww, that's a bit unfortunate! Well, nevermind, there is so much else to explore! 😊

daddypooh

Cucurucho
    Days
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    One question, does Typhlosion have the Hisuian form? I started playing today and I'm excited!

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hey just wanted to ask what does the time based removal patch do?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Hey guys, I was having trouble getting the game to function correctly. I have patched to a 1636 squirrels FireRed and I am able to patch and start up the game correctly, however once I get past the start screen my framerate drops all the way down to approximately 3 fps. I have tried redownloading the patch, repatching, applying the lag fix patch etc. I also played other roms I have to check to see if it was a problem with my computer, the other hacks run fine. I am using mgba. Anyone have advice for steps to fix this?

Days
    • Seen Oct 5, 2023
    Yesterday I installed this rom to the mGBA emulator on my switch & have really been enjoying it. I have encountered one bug in my playthru. When you go to your PC & view the Pokémon in there, if you open up the summary page & go to the EV/IV menu, the Pokémon sprite will appear corrupted. If you stay in this menu & continue scrolling between the rest of the Pokémon in your PC, they begin appearing as Bad Eggs, eventually crashing the game after scrolling enough. If i drag the Pokémon to my party & view their EV/IV page from there, everything appears fine. It only occurs when viewing from my PC.

Back