• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Sardonyx: Raised to Win

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This is one of my favorite pokemon hacks, cant wait for more content, good luck and thank for this master piece

Years
  • Hey!
    Only today I went through the available content to the end and I want to express my gratitude for such an interesting story and concept! I also want to say that I usually don't like non-canon forms of Pokémon, but yours were very nice (especially Pidgeot). Thanks for them!
    I look forward to future updates!
    P.s. It makes me sad that we can't meet that cool trainer with green hair and Ninetales.

Keileon

Pokémon Sardonyx: RtW dev
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    Hey!
    Only today I went through the available content to the end and I want to express my gratitude for such an interesting story and concept! I also want to say that I usually don't like non-canon forms of Pokémon, but yours were very nice (especially Pidgeot). Thanks for them!
    I look forward to future updates!
    P.s. It makes me sad that we can't meet that cool trainer with green hair and Ninetales.

You'll meet them both eventually. Might not be what you expect though. :)

Lord X-Giga-X

Sardonyx's Evil Dev
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2022
    Welp, time for another episode of "Let's See How Long This Update Lasts".

Yeah sorry, still not 3.0, but 2.8. So no new story content again. But we needed to get this one out because we needed to fix an issue with the Version Checker... that was more a cause of Pastebin. While that's a minor issue, we needed to fix this since this was also going to affect Mystery Gift. But yeah, we have our composer Dark/Nebulon Ranger to thank for helping us with a workaround... and by workaround, I of course mean a new domain (as shown by our relocated wiki). So now that's fixed, we should be good.

And to celebrate with the update, which has a lot of changes in general (effect of a lot of code overhauling thanks to Essentials v18.1 dropping), we have a new Mystery Gift. For those who actually fought Valanch in Route 6, you'll remember his Altaran Aron. Well, now's your chance to try it out before it actually becomes available in 3.0.

As for 2.8 itself though, its a psuedocore release (which I actually named correctly this time). As usual, dump your old core in favor of this one. Your saves will be fine so long as they are where they should be.

There will likely be further patches overtime, as despite trying to be as careful as possible, some things might have slipped through the cracks. Otherwise, please bear with us as were are trying to work on 3.0. We're just unfortunately taking forever...

Otherwise, stay tuned once April Fools Day comes around for the return of Groray... And maybe something else...

Keileon

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    Turns out we were told almost immediately about a bug involving viewing a Pokemon's summary in battle. It's mostly graphical and doesn't seem to cause crashes, but we'll get a fix out soon.

Nexus Pixelation

I am working with Pokemon Galaxy right now
    Years
    • Any
    • Seen Apr 8, 2021
    We can wait for it. I been waiting for most of 2020 when I found this game I can sure wait a little long for a story update. totally excited to see more from this game. I think last time I really looked at the website for this game it had one badge so I still need to get the second badge. i kinda been sleeping on it. Keep up the good work tho. 😀

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2021
    Hi! I've been playing this game and I've really enjoyed it so far - I really like some of the new regional forms.

I do have a major bug to report though:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183528019@N08/51072718661/in/dateposted-public/

This is a picture of my game getting softlocked... this is in the house in Amaris City where you have to deal with all the Rattata. Then you talk to the guy and then he has to run to his wife. The guy appeared to be trying to run around me, but he ran into my Pokemon instead and got stuck, softlocking the game.

And yes, I tried pressing Ctrl to not have my Pokemon follow me, but he remained stuck. Luckily I didn't lose too much progress, and I just had to make sure my mon wasn't in that spot, but still...

Otherwise, though, the game has been really clean and fun! Looking forward to 3.0!

Lord X-Giga-X

Sardonyx's Evil Dev
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2022
    Hi! I've been playing this game and I've really enjoyed it so far - I really like some of the new regional forms.

I do have a major bug to report though:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183528019@N08/51072718661/in/dateposted-public/

This is a picture of my game getting softlocked... this is in the house in Amaris City where you have to deal with all the Rattata. Then you talk to the guy and then he has to run to his wife. The guy appeared to be trying to run around me, but he ran into my Pokemon instead and got stuck, softlocking the game.

And yes, I tried pressing Ctrl to not have my Pokemon follow me, but he remained stuck. Luckily I didn't lose too much progress, and I just had to make sure my mon wasn't in that spot, but still...

Otherwise, though, the game has been really clean and fun! Looking forward to 3.0!
    Welp, wish I read this one sooner. We unfortunately just released an update before noticing this. Will try to address this soon.

In the meantime...

----

First off, I want to apologize for what's been going on with anti-cheat popping up with these releases. When I assumed something slipped through the cracks last time, I honestly was not expecting that... Especially since I would have assumed that ignoring the two possible cases that have caused it to pop up, most of you have been behaving enough to keep it from showing up at all.

With 2.8.3 now, hopefully we've nipped the issue of anti-cheat popping up when it shouldn't for good. If for some reason you still are running into it, either you've encountered the weird issue of having more than 6 Pokemon (in which case go to the nearest PC and deposit until you have a team of 6 or less to fix this), something else managed to pass by me (which I hope not, because good lord...), or someone's been a naughty player...

The other important thing with this update is an update to the Zoltan battle in Rubina... on Hard mode... The battle is still forced, but Zoltan has decided not to send Volos after you. Instead, he'll send a much weaker- but still somewhat formidable- Pokemon. Defeat him, and you can go on to challenge Volos immediately after if you are still insane enough to. Of course, losing bypasses this completely.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go walk off a cliff as punishment for my failure. Bye!

*splat*

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Cant wait for beta 3, this is one of my favorite pokemon games...

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This game has so much potential, its possible the most original of all fan games but seems like it may be forgotten like many others. Really sorry if I'm wrong because I really love this fan game

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    This game has so much potential, its possible the most original of all fan games but seems like it may be forgotten like many others. Really sorry if I'm wrong because I really love this fan game

yea its definitely right up there with the likes of pokemon apex in terms of uniqueness imo

Keileon

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023

We're still actively working on this. We just don't check the PokeCommunity or Relic Castle threads very often.

Keileon

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    Groray has been rereleased as a Mystery Gift for the month in April!

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi! I love this fan game, any development been made?

Back