• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Savage Silver (Check out the TRAILER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 22
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I will just stare at my hot banner till the main course comes! :D

(P.S I will make a YouTube tutorial series on this so pls make it easy i suck at hard pokemon games)

Jayce Darcy

Champion
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    Don't wanna be that impatient ass but just wondering if there're any updates on a release date?

Only just got into ROM hacks and I'm already in love with Crizzle's hacks

Years
  • You always finish your hacks thats what I like about you.

Played lot of great hacks but they were never completed

Last edited:

Benzzy

Primana fan
    Years
  • Oml.. it's 2018 and Crizzle is the best Pokémon rom hacker ever ?????? I neeed this game, no rush Crizzle but when is it coming out ?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I'm just curious to know how far this hack has progressed actually? I love all your hacks, especially CAWPS being a personal favorite of mine.

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Cant wait for this one im playing cawps and find it freaking funny and unique.
    I plan to beat it then play the other 2 hacks then hopefully this one

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    Is this hack dead?

ummm no, if it was dead, crizzle would ask for it be blocked from posting. hes probably not gonna finish it till way later this year, and he don't do betas or updates. he puts it up as soon as its done because that's how he rolls usally

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back