• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Shining Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    @kreploks03
    thanks ^^

@lzep_hed9402
    i don't know, i'm thinking of changing the name to shining paltium

@Nintendork15
    thanks ^^

@kiniest1
    um...thanks.
    more results?

@dude above me
    haha, your post got deleted

ok, progress has been, and will be for a while, very slow.
    i can only post screenshots at school, but the computers are being used for exams. also...i have exams. then i'm at school for 3 weeks where i can post stuff.
    if my laptop is fixed before the summer, then there will be a beta soon.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    Pokémon: Shining Platinum

1/thinking of centering it more
    2/minor pallette edit
    3/what now...
    4/ok
    5/oopsie
    6/haha

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years

1/thinking of centering it more
    2/minor pallette edit
    3/what now...
    4/ok
    5/oopsie
    6/haha

Well... it looks great exept that I think I can see a mapping error on the 5th and 6th picture where's that machine next to the wall. Also I hope you'll make new hero/heroine and other ow cause the FR and LG ow just don't look good on P/D/Pt maps...

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    "This message has been deleted by Manipulation. Reason: generic" ha i have been looking at your screenies, they look very good aside from ow's, any idea when those will be made? or are you going to just use the d/p/pt ones

Ty2

New Hacker and Working Hard
    Years
    The hack looks great other than all of the normal 2-story houses look like mansions compared to the small little people. Try seeing if you could fix that. I also like the fact where Sinnoh starters are available. Good luck!

iKnow

Woohoo!
    Years
    Wow, I like it. I actually like the fact that it's a d/p remake and I definitely support this hack. ;)

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    @dragoniteuser
    ? can't see anything. i've already inserted rowans overworld and i still need to make others

@jayseff
    i'm not sure if your post was deleted or not 0_o

@Ty2
    thanks, and yes overworlds are being changed

@iKnow
    thanks

-alpha- -nearly- -done!-

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    do you have any testers yet, or would want any more? this is looking like it will be a really good hack and id love test the alpha. if not its fine, but keep me in mind.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    that's over 9000, but for real this looks like its coming along. do you plan on haveing gym rematches or can you not script that?

Storm Eater

My destruction is my creation
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    @altariaking I have now the right dp over worlds

Last edited:

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    i'm making custom ones -.-
    i already told you that, but if i had accepted you as ow spriter you still shouldn't post it because then you could be posting updates for my hack in a way -.-

anyway, thanks to hackmew there is now running indoors, thanks to shiny quagsire i now know how to insert cries, and i have finished the alpha, i just need to revamp some scripts and fix whatever bugs i can.

bladewarz

Starting post right now xD
    Years
    Huh... You talking about Orange Shinx....
    Andits legendary? LOL! Orange shinx is like a shiny shinx.... Allmost....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back