• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Sigma Σmerald [v1.914]

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Feb 20, 2020
I'm having a little trouble in find Cubone. It is in 1F/2F/3F in mount Pyre interior as described in spreadsheet? Another thing I noticed: There's a chance to find Duskull in 1F/2F/3F, too...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Do you have a chart for Pickup? Since you made TMs reusable, did you replace TM01, TM44, & TM26? And if so, with what?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
How difficult is the hack?

Not so much. Difficulty is vanilla as far as I can remember from playing on the gb adv. Easier actually, because of early access to Zapdos, and Jirachi on Mossdeep.

Speaking of Mossdeep, the event for Jirachi is bugged, at least visually, because the meteor is present outside the launch station as soon as you enter the island, but the event that occurs after Team Magma is kicked out still activates, the "Something has fallen from the sky" or very similar to the actual text.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
On the locations list it says spinarak is on route 104 yet I haven't found it after like 50 encounters. Is it just bad luck?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
would you be so nice to help me adding new abilities to my hack? I'm so lost :(

darthbr

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
I am recently starting to play this hack and decide to make a cover image because seems like it does not have.

h32cZM8.png

qHbiJeh.png

Hope this hack have a future update!

Can u make a awesome art for my rom? Perfect emerald?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 5, 2022
Are there cross-gen evolutions added to this hack yet? I saw the original post is from a while ago and I'd LOOOOVE cross-gen evolutions as my #1 desire cuz this hack sounds absolutely amazing. Is there like an alpha version that has them? Thanks :) :)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 22, 2022
I am looking for a good Enhanced Emerald hack and its really hard to choose so the big important thing I will ask is how faithful is this to the original game and story?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 14, 2022
is rock slide or stone edge a TM? i want to use armaldo but im worried about the extremely shallow movepool

Days
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Pleeasee make a version of this without the custom Pokemon sprites and mini sprites, the original ones are so much better, the new ones look so bad and have really dull colours

Last edited:
Back