• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Pokémon Signature Pets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Could you make one of a doctor celebi with a tardis? (like doctor who, but with celebi!)
If not, just a bunch of cute looking mudkipz please.
Thanks!
PS: Lovely drawings, must say.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
Years
May I please have a Modern Vivillon playing with a Raichu in green grass? The background can be a blue sky.( you can see a modern vivillon on bulbapedia). Sorry if this is too much trouble. I know this is a stupid question, but how would I get the picture? Copy and paste? Thank you!

I forgot to add this. Can you have them smiling and laughing please?

Last edited:

Sonatron

Face of Rubber
Years
Could you make one of a doctor celebi with a tardis? (like doctor who, but with celebi!)
If not, just a bunch of cute looking mudkipz please.
Thanks!
PS: Lovely drawings, must say.

My sister is so obsessed with Doctor Who XD I'll see what I can do :D And thanks, glad you like my drawings :D

Oh yeah, which doctor do you want the Celebi to be like?

May I please have a Modern Vivillon playing with a Raichu in green grass? The background can be a blue sky.( you can see a modern vivillon on bulbapedia). Sorry if this is too much trouble. I know this is a stupid question, but how would I get the picture? Copy and paste? Thank you!

I forgot to add this. Can you have them smiling and laughing please?

If you want to put an image in your signature, you need to copy the image link/location (it's in the menu when you right-click images) and then use the little mountain icon in the editor when you're editing your signature and paste the image link into it :D

I'll see what I can do about a Modern Vivillon :D

adding you both to the list :D (not adding that other user because he appears to have been banned...)

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
May I request a Noibat trying to open up a present box? The Noibat should have a confused look on it's face like it doesn't really know how to open the box. The box should look wrapped up like a gift for Christmas.

Also, your work is amazing. Everyone who's requesting should all be appreciative that you're taking such an effort to make sure we're all satisfied. Thank You.

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Hmm i would love if you could make a Chikorita wearing a Leather jacket but one of those really cliche leather jackets like its an 80s movie, Chikorita could be either walking on its 4 paws or up walking in 2 paws either one would be great!

Sonatron

Face of Rubber
Years
May I request a Noibat trying to open up a present box? The Noibat should have a confused look on it's face like it doesn't really know how to open the box. The box should look wrapped up like a gift for Christmas.

Also, your work is amazing. Everyone who's requesting should all be appreciative that you're taking such an effort to make sure we're all satisfied. Thank You.

Adding you to the list, and thanks a lot :D that's really nice of you to say :)

Hmm i would love if you could make a Chikorita wearing a Leather jacket but one of those really cliche leather jackets like its an 80s movie, Chikorita could be either walking on its 4 paws or up walking in 2 paws either one would be great!

Sure :D Adding you to the list

I'm currently working on xVaporeon's request :D slowly but surely making my way down the list

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Hey can you make me a Riolu charging up an Aura Sphere? I know you have a lot of requests right now. Take your time.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Sonatron

Face of Rubber
Years
Added you to the list, Riolu Master :D

I've just finished Thief Noctis' request and next up is ShriekTheDarkrai

Sonatron

Face of Rubber
Years
Okie Dokie, added you to the list IndianCharizard! I'm currently working on The Last One's request (not the last request, the user called The Last One) XD

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
It would be amazing if you could do a Coballion with black sunglasses and a mini virizion struggling to catch up or walking right next to him :3

All of us appreciate your work, keep up the great work!

Crady

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
Did you see my other post? I wanted you to redo my Shaymin.

People here should really be more polite when requesting :x.. He/she probably still has loads to do

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Hey, you did me a shiny Vulpix a while ago. I have another request:

Can you make me a sleeping black Ninetales (laying down on it's stomach) with two Charmander standing in front of it, battling each other? (I'd like the Charmander on the left to be using Flamethrower on the other one)

Take as much time as you need, I understand it's a really big request.

Sonatron

Face of Rubber
Years
It would be amazing if you could do a Coballion with black sunglasses and a mini virizion struggling to catch up or walking right next to him :3

All of us appreciate your work, keep up the great work!

Sure, adding you to the list!

Hey, you did me a shiny Vulpix a while ago. I have another request:

Can you make me a sleeping black Ninetales (laying down on it's stomach) with two Charmander standing in front of it, battling each other? (I'd like the Charmander on the left to be using Flamethrower on the other one)

Take as much time as you need, I understand it's a really big request.

Sure! Adding you to the list again :D

People here should really be more polite when requesting :x.. He/she probably still has loads to do

Most people are quite polite, thanks for being appreciative though it's very encouraging :)

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Wow, I never really roam into the art and design section of the forums. Why haven't I before xP

If I could please make a request if you have the time, you see I'm kinda a wolf fanatic, so can I have a Mighteyena sitting on the left, an Absol Sitting on the right, and in the middle can I have a Luxray central, towering slightly over the others please. Also can they all look neautral, not happy or sad, but like they are conentrating looking into the distance poetically. Also can you make it so the backs of the Mightyenea and the Absol are slightly touching, or maybe their tails are intertwined. Awww how cute. Thanks a bunch :)

Zhuq

Pokemon Trainer Zarraf
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
Can I get The male player from Pokemon Emerald ordering a Sceptile, Aggron and Rayquaza to use Leaf Blade(Sceptile), Iron Tail(Aggron) and Dragon Claw(Rayquaza).? Pre-Thanks!

Last edited:

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Hello, I've got two requests.

First, I'd like a mudkip on its belly blowing bubbles.(however you do that. lol)

Second, I'd like an espurr dressed in the cutest outfit you can think of.(no restrictions, do whatever you want :D)

If you can give these as attachments(because my web browser acts weird about some images) that'd be great. ^^ Take as much time as you need, PM me please when you finish(because I tend to forget that the VM exists haha)
Thanks a bunch in advance!

Crady

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
Me thinks Sonatron is taking a break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back