• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Pokémon Signature Pets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Could you please make one of a Torchic training with a Mega-Blaziken?
No hurries, just whenever you can, if you want (: thanks in advance!!

Sonatron

Face of Rubber
Years
Wow sorry I didn't realise I had quite a few requests XD I've not been too active on the forums because I just started an art course, but I will get around to all of your requests! :)

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
If you're still doing them, please could I have Vaporeon playing with a baby Eevee?
If you can't do that, please could I have Vaporeon smiling or licking her paw?
Thankyou :D

Sonatron

Face of Rubber
Years
Okay, added you all to the waiting list, and also I have a week off so I'm gonna get these requests done this week :) thanks for being patient guys!

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
oh Why didnt I notice this at first lol. and I really like how some of them already looks. well in this case.....do you think you I can have a sylveon and eevee? as for their pose? They can be doing any pose as long as its cute lol

hope this isn't asking for too much and if it isn't possible to draw this than can I will just take an evee with any cute pose.l

Text

Wolf
Years
Wow! your art is very nice! Could I have a request too please? Just take your time, I would like you to make a gardevoir looking at a flower below at the grass and gallade looking too? anyways thanks.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
Your work is amazing!

I would like a Florges next to a Chandelure. If possible, please make it so that Florges is holding onto one of Chandelure's "arms" and they're both smiling. :)

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Nice, pretty creative idea.

If you're up for it, could I get:
• A Mightyena on the left, sat down & facing forward, wearing a black hoodie; hood is up and shadowing the face so you can't see the eyes.
• Next to it on the right is a Shiny Mightyena, basically the same pose, same thing with the black hoodie & hood up.
• Both of them are holding this staff (http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/080/8/b/demarion_walker__oc_by_xalaxel-d5yuarj.png) in their mouths because it's too heavy for just one of them to carry (so normal Mightyena is holding the end of the stick while Shiny Mightyena is holding it from a bit further up, closer to the D-hook).

Kinda a cosplay of the character I linked, basically. xD Tried to be a descriptive as possible lol.

—Thief :t262:

Sonatron

Face of Rubber
Years
Adding the rest of you to the waiting list! I've been slowly but surely making my way through these, so they are still happening... just pretty slow XD

Thanks so much for putting the time and effort into this for us. We apperciate it!

You're welcome :D I'm glad everybody likes their pets so far, and I'm thankful for everyone's enthusiasm!

ShriekTheDarkrai

The DragonBorn Khajit
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
I know this may seem pretty hard, but can you make a Shiny Darkrai?
If not, just a sleeping Umbreon :3

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
Can you please make me a Shiny Blastoise and a Shiny Typholsion staring into each other's eyes with a firm handshake

Sonatron

Face of Rubber
Years
I know this may seem pretty hard, but can you make a Shiny Darkrai?
If not, just a sleeping Umbreon :3

Can you please make me a Shiny Blastoise and a Shiny Typholsion staring into each other's eyes with a firm handshake

Added you two to the list, and I'm glad to say that I've finally reached page two of the requests I need to do XD so Ewery1 is next on the list :) thanks for being patient guys!

itzBolt

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 29, 2013
This is amazing! Could I please get a squirtle with the sunglasses?

- itzBolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back