• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pokémon Silver for GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yeah, as you can tell, this does not really exist. Apparently, the person selling this cartridge does. Notice the lack of detail about the game and the detail of payment options in the listing.

LINK REMOVED - Linking off-site

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    I actually have half a mind to buy it... even if it is fake. I think i'll email the person selling it and ask if it really is a pokemon silver gba cartridge or just some other game with a sticker.

Pokemon Master 4ever

Kazuma kicks ***,like crazy...
    Years
  • that is so fake,i say they must have order a smaller lable that says Pokemon Silver Version to make it fit on top of the GBA cartridge.Just to get money I'd say.Even though me and my friends sold a pen and said it was magic and it has a build in Lazor at E-Bay(store) for 400 dollars and got 700 bucks from how sold it.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Why do people do this, someone could see that and think its a perfect gift for so and so they dont have that game, buy it find out its a fake and well u know the story.

This is low even for e-bay XD

SRV

Years
    • Age 33
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Hiccup said:
    Yeah, as you can tell, this does not really exist. Apparently, the person selling this cartridge does.

the person selling it exists? lol

anyway it looks like they photoshopped the PoKéMoN onto it

Flamman

still n00b, working on it!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    if this isn't fake, i'll eat my gba plus my 5 pokemon cartridges:P

it is so fake, who believes it, please consider suicide

Years
  • That is so fake! :( I feel sorry for the person who buys it for their child or something who doesn't know very much about pokemon games and think it's real :( ugh! people suck!!! has anybody reported it on ebay?

Derrot

Arr...me be Derrot
    Years
  • I wish the people making these fake labels and such would at least research the games a bit more. Pokemon games do not have the "Gotta Catch 'Em All!" slogan on it, the model number is in the wrong spot, and unless that's what the white text above Nintendo says, it doesn't say "The Pokemon Company" on it. Not to mention, the cartridge wouldn't be black. >.<

adeebsworld

dragon pokemon collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    i hate fake games

gosh it pretty darn gay when people make fake gba games i remember back when it was the GBC era i went to visit my reletives in Sri Lanka ( island of india) anyways i saw pokemon diamond and pearl for GBC now today we r still waiting for it to come out on ds! but it would be pretty darn cool if silver and gold did come out i used to play that game for hours everyday for two years straight it was the best

dragonite kicks @ss

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back