• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sinnoh Legacy BETA 2.0 Out Now!

Years
  • Oh don't worry about them. This is how it looks in game:

TripleLayer2_zps6fb4b798.png

:)

Magic. =)
    Anyway, nice updates!

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    Good news everyone! We now has Nex on the team, which will be extremely helpful since I will be busy the next few days.

Look forward to his revamped OW's (they will no longer be pixilated!)

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    Well, not really 4 whole regions. He said, he'd do parts of it only. Or am I wrong?
    Spot on. Unova covers up to sky narrow bridge so far. Then you play in Sinnoh. The other regions will just be side quests! Also Sinnoh will have different areas to explore aswell!

Link4799

Gage Linkous
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    This hack looks epic! Just beware the problem that many games with multiple regions have, which is after reaching a certain point, the player's pokemon are so powerful and well rounded that even though the levels match for trainers and gym leaders, it's still ridiculously easy for the player. I'd recommend start tossing in some advanced movesets for later regions. For example, if the certain area's and the player's pokemon are all about lvl. 70, make the other trainers readily carry Blaziken with a hi-jump kink, blaze kick, thunderpunch and aerial ace loadout. Feraligatr with a powerful custom loadout, etc etc. Make sure the challenge, not necessarily the levels, match up.

This hack really does look great! i can't wait to see more of it.

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    This hack looks epic! Just beware the problem that many games with multiple regions have, which is after reaching a certain point, the player's pokemon are so powerful and well rounded that even though the levels match for trainers and gym leaders, it's still ridiculously easy for the player. I'd recommend start tossing in some advanced movesets for later regions. For example, if the certain area's and the player's pokemon are all about lvl. 70, make the other trainers readily carry Blaziken with a hi-jump kink, blaze kick, thunderpunch and aerial ace loadout. Feraligatr with a powerful custom loadout, etc etc. Make sure the challenge, not necessarily the levels, match up.

This hack really does look great! i can't wait to see more of it.

Yes it does become like that. LC is a good example but there are many ways they prevented that (No exp gains). However these days hacks can come with customized EV's making it much much harder to play. Along with the movesets as you said as well I think it may work :D !

So here is my updated evolution list:

Spoiler:

What is everyones thoughts on this?

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    Sweet, all moves for 649 are working and pokedex entries are coming along nicely!

Only 11 days until the release is out which will get you to Veilstone City. This will have so many bug fixes and updates that the following releases will be much faster with more progress.

I think route 215 to go, followed by fixing the TM handouts above 50 (Now we have more TM's!!!) and with whirlpool and dive in the game who knows what there si to explore around Sinnoh! I'm excited :D

Awesome hack dude!Was keeping an eye on this hack,was promising.Just curious,where does Beta 2.0 end?And whats the total progress till now?
    Also,just started the game.Wanted to know if it is possible to get the other starters(From Gen 1-3).Also if it is Possible to get the starters I didn't choose.Also would like to know where :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2017
    I can not access the tm bag

You can not access tm bag
    help

Last edited by a moderator:

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • well the game freezes when dawn tries to do the catching tutorial....
    and route 201 has some border block issues

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    Well it's growlithe and why is it PKMN specific??

Well the routine allows for one byte 0xFF and Bidoof occupies 0x1CE. So originally I had another bidoof occupy 0x0 as the pokemon slot but it's broken at the moment and I'm trying to figure out why!

Back