• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoulSilver hack: Pokémon Soul Silver English Translation Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

EcoReck

Just that guy
Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    That is where you are right. A recent news release by Nintendo stated that HG/SS will be released March 14th.

JJtoocool

Modder in training
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2010
    Nice work! some of the mods Ive tried missed some important stuff (aka menus)the LOL

simonrule18

Iwant to create my own pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2013
    you translate pokemon SS with poketext i need video tutorials
    i want to make own patch in arabic...

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Help

I tried applying the patch and an error message for xDelta GUI comes up. It tells me taht it cant find xdelta .exe, does anybody know what to do to fix this?

simonrule18

Iwant to create my own pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2013
    I tried applying the patch and an error message for xDelta GUI comes up. It tells me taht it cant find xdelta .exe, does anybody know what to do to fix this?
    download framework 2.0 or any version

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Pokegear Freeze

Hi. I have a M3 Real and I was trying to play Beta 4 but whenever I go into my Pokegear in Beta 4 the game freezes. Can you Help me?

PS:The Other versions of the translation work fine.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2010
    I click on apply patch and the new file is still on 0 bytes after 30 minutes. :((

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2011
    Will I be able to rename my save from the patched version so that it would work with the official rom once it hits or will I have to start over?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2011
    Pokemon Soul silver English patch Desmume problem

Well ive been trying to patch My pokemon soul silver rom With the DeltaX gui patch thing, any way when i finally get My new patched rom i try to load it onto the Desmume but as soon as i put it in nothing comes up, and whenever i put my Old japanese rom in it loads straight away, any suggestions, and dont say Get No$gba or get the new english roms because im at The kanto part and i really dont want to start again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back