• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon South Park

What level do you want the Zapdos Catchable on Route 360

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    So you're just gonna stop, just like that?! You should just stick with one or so idea, and just work with it. You got some potential, but you should use it. Really I don't think it'll be the last time we see more of your stuff, but have think, and if you really like you SP idea, then continue with it. But that's your choice. Hope you make the right path. ;)

Goku Goku

EDIT: Hope you come up with something good and long-lasting next time...

WTF do you mean potential, you all know this idea is dumb im just some 13 year old kid that is Diabetic and has no life basically what do you mean potential

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    WTF do you mean potential, you all know this idea is dumb im just some 13 year old kid that is Diabetic and has no life basically what do you mean potential

You're diabetic? ... I'm sorry about that...hope you can get cured from it... ;)

I'm not referring to this idea, but I'm just saying that you are able to come up with a good idea that everyone will like and want to play. Age means nothing, and I presume you're homebound, so maybe learn how to script, and not waste your time at home, so that you can produce a decent hack. I know this post will be gone soon, but hope you'll have a read. Maybe one day you'll become a great hacker... :)

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    You're diabetic? ... I'm sorry about that...hope you can get cured from it... ;)

I'm not referring to this idea, but I'm just saying that you are able to come up with a good idea that everyone will like and want to play. Age means nothing, and I presume you're homebound, so maybe learn how to script, and not waste your time at home, so that you can produce a decent hack. I know this post will be gone soon, but hope you'll have a read. Maybe one day you'll become a great hacker... :)

Yeah had Diabetes for 7 years as of September 26, 1999

Well i also havent said i really dont have any friends my dad is in crappy china for 90% of the time well any you guys have cool ideas i have crap for ideas and you all know my hacks suck.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    So Furanki, what's next for the hack bud? Since it should be very close to the real South Park, I got an idea for the overworlds, unless you thought of it already. You know how they bounce up and down when walking? Do that, it's funny! Like they said on the movie:

Kyle: "But Cartman, you love Terrence & Phillip!"
    Cartman: "Yeah, but the animations all crappy."
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    ...I surely know why this is the ROM-Hacking section...
    All flaming posts have been removed, and Warnings have been issued to the specific users!
    If I see any disrespecting of other members here again, this will be locked, and more Warnings will be given out!

Also, how about anyone of you would use the report button, instead of encouraging a flamewar here?

Geeze...

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Furanki but advice is to stick with one hack instead of making other hacks and returning to one which you don't remember what to do.

Just try to make your mind up.
    If you don't, eventually you'll be mistreated here.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    These hacks are done ive asked scizz to close all of them

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Sorry to hear. If you should decide to pick up the work on your hacks again, feel free to PM Jeremy or me to re-open your threads within a 1-year period.

So, until further notice,

~closed~

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    *Uses her magic stick.* Well sweetie, this thread has been re-opened due to request of the author.

Good luck sweetie. =3

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    k thanks Im planning to add some new stuff such as new tiles which are going to be made soon :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Nice to see you back Furanki. I'll keeping an eye on this thread, and good luck with everything. ;)

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Yeah for now this is the only one im working on for now

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I didn't think anyone would make a south park pokemon hack.

Im Crazy like that, Oh I was think i have made a Shrinked Aresues Sprite that works so should I put it in the Game somewhere?

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Its your hack, you decide. :D (I'm so helpful...)

Can you use one of the empty spaces if you do, though? I'd like to be able to trade if that's possible.

Glad to see you've calmed down. :) Sympathies for you, hope your dad gets back ok.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Well, I gues you're at it again. Yeah, stick to one hack at a time, man. Good luck...

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Yay, you're back! Good luck on the hack man, you know how much I love South Park. I know how much you love it too.:D I hope you finish this buddy, it would be amazing.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweetie, this seems to be like a bizzar, yet interesting crossover hack. Good luck sweetie. *Gives you the Jerjer personal underdog award.* I wish it was real, though. XD But still, good luck.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I'd like to be able to trade if that's possible.

Oh I dont care if you put it on a Flash cart i dont even care if its pirated be i know it will haha when it gets completed just for fun i'll ask my dad to get it in china, yeah ill try to use one of the empty spaces. Wonder what would happen if you trade a RSEFRLG glitch pkmn to DP oh I decied to have all names back to eng but to go with SP Im making stupid little changes to them

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    So it's all for fun? The better - you could learn from hacking, and have fun at the same time! Anything to show though? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back