• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    Sorry for your volume, but you have it at the computer?
    And if yes, so that means that you need "just" edit and translate?

Donna

~
    Years
    Wow the quality has improved so much! Thanks Ryan. You're doing a great job.
    Also, poor book D: It must be pretty torn right now..

Haha that scene. Very funny idd.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    And here's another best quality. I worked and tried my best...
    Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

And it is better than Coronis'

july6

Team Aqua super fan *w*
    Years
    wonderful wallace! this scan have really a exellent quality! Coronis' scans are nothing than this!You've done really a good work!

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    I've done translating and editing Chapter 328 - The Grand Beginning of the Party (The Final Battle I)... Thanks to Dante for helping me the grammars. The manga font and grammar will be better. And I am gonna release it when I'm done the whole book.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I have been waiting to read Volume 29 ever since it came out. By the way I like the quality of the scans.

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Very very amazing scan, this one is clear with high definition, a scanlation group class one!

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2009
    Woah, thats some excellent scans Wallace, i cant believe you can actually manage to do that and i cant wait to see how good the other chapters will be

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Anyway, sorry for the wait. I will release Wonderland 9 and Wonderland 10 scans first. Volume 29 scans will be part II. Anyway, here's the leak scans for you all.

https://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr257/PokeScan-Club_Production/014-015-1.png
    https://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr257/PokeScan-Club_Production/013.png

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back