• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
Years
  • We don't blame you! You can yell at us all you want, you're scaning for us(not that you were yelling, I'm just saying)! We're very grateful and over-excited.

Indeed. It's because of people like you that allow me to even get the chance to read the manga. You should definitely take our over- excitement as a compliment to your courageous and valiant work!

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I still don't think it's in the English version but if you can prove me wrong go right ahead.(I'm usually wrong anyway)
    Blue appears in FireRed/LeafGreen as the female trainer option. Here's some official art:

Blue herself however is based on an unused female trainer, most likely as a gender option, that appears in only one piece of official art of the original Red & Green versions, as seen here with Red & Green.

Sorry for going off topic, I just wanted to answer that question.

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    ^ this is so random... but i just noticed Red & Green are staring at each other in that picture XD Blue is left all alone D:

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
  • @Crystal-Walters: I think you misunderstood me, Blue in the American manga is called Green and I wanted to know if she was called Leaf in the FrLg arc because that's what someone told me on this thread(I can't remember who).
    @Wallace Berlitz: ...Was that sarcasm?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • No, she isn't called Leaf in the FRLG arc. She's still Blue/Green. Leaf is only in the FRLG games.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • That may be true, but these names were picked to label each important trainer in the games.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • No, she isn't called Leaf in the FRLG arc. She's still Blue/Green. Leaf is only in the FRLG games.

Well, Bulbapedia uses such name for FR/LG girl because such name appears in the game's unused trainer data. But I personally believe that the name "Blue" applies to her game version as well. There is, however, no "official" name for the FR/LG girl, as she has never appeared in an NPC role (unlike Red and Green [US: Blue], who appeared in G/S/C under their names). We can only assume what is her name, and I think that Blue makes far more sense than "Leaf".

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • I know she's actually Blue, but how does Blue go with Green? That's why they went with Leaf.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back