• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Stigma Version | Completed Beta 1.6

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2019
    JUST BEAT THE GAME LOVVVEEEEEED IT!! HM01 HM03 HM04 USE THE CH....EAT! No other way I HAVE SPOKEN ( THE ONE U GET FROM THE MART) BUT THE PUZZLES THE DARK TWISTED REALITY I LOVED EVERYTHING!!! RISKY BUT LOVEEEEED IT! HACK OF THE YEAR!!! CAME FOR CHRISTMAS HOW BOUT THAT!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    hahaha just hold your horses for a second there I was just gonna upload a new version of the ROM with minor fixes!

edit: new patch uploaded! Have fun!

I found a few bugs... Don't know at what part of game exactly, but exiting a gym in Vermillion teleports you to the entrance of Vermillion harbor... Not a big deal... The other one kinda is... Talking to an old man in front of harbor's entrance freezes the game... going to Navel rock to check for Ho-oh after the event with Eric happened, actually triggers the event again and it glitches... Just finished the game and I absolutely loved it... You should make a post game, just to make it more interesting... and make some legendaries catchable at least in post game... I always love to hunt them down when I'm done hehe

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2020
    JUST BEAT THE GAME LOVVVEEEEEED IT!! HM01 HM03 HM04 USE THE CH....EAT! No other way I HAVE SPOKEN ( THE ONE U GET FROM THE MART) BUT THE PUZZLES THE DARK TWISTED REALITY I LOVED EVERYTHING!!! RISKY BUT LOVEEEEED IT! HACK OF THE YEAR!!! CAME FOR CHRISTMAS HOW BOUT THAT!!!
    Thanks for playing our game! :D

I found a few bugs... Don't know at what part of game exactly, but exiting a gym in Vermillion teleports you to the entrance of Vermillion harbor... Not a big deal... The other one kinda is... Talking to an old man in front of harbor's entrance freezes the game... going to Navel rock to check for Ho-oh after the event with Eric happened, actually triggers the event again and it glitches... Just finished the game and I absolutely loved it... You should make a post game, just to make it more interesting... and make some legendaries catchable at least in post game... I always love to hunt them down when I'm done hehe
    Glad you played our game! We will try to address the bugs you mentioned, and consider adding an after game :)

KiremeShadow

Your Everyday Competitive Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hey hey hey. Just started your rom hack and I am starting to enjoy it. Start the game get clapped by OP Gengar. It's common but I really like those in rom hacks. Just a small glitch. When I used the move teleport bc I needed to heal... somehow I get sent to the top of Professor Rose's Lab. It's not extraordinary and major, very few people use teleport. But just something to keep in mind

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2020
    Hey hey hey. Just started your rom hack and I am starting to enjoy it. Start the game get clapped by OP Gengar. It's common but I really like those in rom hacks. Just a small glitch. When I used the move teleport bc I needed to heal... somehow I get sent to the top of Professor Rose's Lab. It's not extraordinary and major, very few people use teleport. But just something to keep in mind
    thanks for the notice! we will get onto it

Hello guys do you know how to get hm fly
    route 17 inside SS Anne :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    So.. I didn't play for like a week coz.. Life, now I forgot what and where I had to go lol

I have 7 badges recently did the Lavender Town puzzle, no idea how to get to Vermilion, Saffron city has Monks in it, blocking the entrance to the gym and blocking the entry to route 8 to Lavender Town. I've been everywhere but Vermilion and Route 1/Pallet Town

Where tf do I go?

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2020
    So.. I didn't play for like a week coz.. Life, now I forgot what and where I had to go lol

I have 7 badges recently did the Lavender Town puzzle, no idea how to get to Vermilion, Saffron city has Monks in it, blocking the entrance to the gym and blocking the entry to route 8 to Lavender Town. I've been everywhere but Vermilion and Route 1/Pallet Town

Where tf do I go?

You need to do an item chain (described in the original post) in order to get inside the Saffron Clergy HQ. After that, you get to Vermillion :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    You need to do an item chain (described in the original post) in order to get inside the Saffron Clergy HQ. After that, you get to Vermillion :)

I've already collected everything, but I think I've figured out where to go, I had to drop down that hole inside the Clergy HQ, I seem to be back on track now, thanks.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    hey guys i just completed the game awesome game but after completing the game and after the credits it just shows a black screen i tried reseting but it didn't work

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2020
    hey guys i just completed the game awesome game but after completing the game and after the credits it just shows a black screen i tried reseting but it didn't work

Thanks for playing our game! Normally you would wake up at your bed after completing the game. We will look onto it, thanks for noticing! There is currently no post game, so you've seen everything in the game anyway :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2020
    Hi

I have got through Mt Moon and defeated the 2 guys that lead you into the underground Maze.... Selena Eric and Lumos arrive, take me back to Lumos Lab and once we finish talking the game freezes.... I have tried different game downloads with no fix... Please help as I'm enjoying this Hack... Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2020
    Where i need to go to get the fly hm..and did the reason i cannot past the last illusion house before reach the highest floor of the pokemon tower in lavender town...please answer me fast😢

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2020
    Hi

I have got through Mt Moon and defeated the 2 guys that lead you into the underground Maze.... Selena Eric and Lumos arrive, take me back to Lumos Lab and once we finish talking the game freezes.... I have tried different game downloads with no fix... Please help as I'm enjoying this Hack... Thanks
    Sorry for the late response. This is a first one.. try switching places before entering the underground maze, alter between save states and in game resets and eventually should work :)

where is the tip section..i'm new for using this web
    On the original post

Where i need to go to get the fly hm..and did the reason i cannot past the last illusion house before reach the highest floor of the pokemon tower in lavender town...please answer me fast😢
    To get fly try looking at SS Anne at route 17. To get past the last illusion try pressing A on the bed upstairs, where you spawned

Back