• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Stigma Version | Completed Beta 1.6

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2020
    Hi

I have got through Mt Moon and defeated the 2 guys that lead you into the underground Maze.... Selena Eric and Lumos arrive, take me back to Lumos Lab and once we finish talking the game freezes.... I have tried different game downloads with no fix... Please help as I'm enjoying this Hack... Thanks

Sorry for the late response. This is a first one.. try switching places before entering the underground maze, alter between save states and in game resets and eventually should work :)

Thanks for your reply.... Would you have a link to a download, just incase I have a flawed ROM.... I've stupidly saved my game inside the maze 🤦

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2020
    Sorry for the late response. This is a first one.. try switching places before entering the underground maze, alter between save states and in game resets and eventually should work :)

Thanks for your reply.... Would you have a link to a download, just incase I have a flawed ROM.... I've stupidly saved my game inside the maze 🤦

The rom on the thread is currently the most recent one :/ you are the first one to trigger this bug, but we will get onto it. Some just occur randomly.. thanks for the notice

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2022
    Hi there,
    First of all, wanna say that this hack is a very nice one, I liked every details of it, but.. I have a doubt.. I've got to Seven Island, beat all people in there, but don't have what do.. 2 persons stay in front a ladder, that I can't straigh and in the cave, it haven't exit or anythink to do.. what's suppose I do or go for now?

Thanks a lot

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Hello, all!

I completed the game, and I'm wondering if there's anything to do in the post-game adventure. If not, that's okay, I wasn't expecting a lot.

Also, I still don't quite know how one gets Fly. I'm on Route 17, and I see a shipwreck. Can't really interact with the wreck, and the survivors say generic, non Fly-HM related things.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2020
    Hi there,
    First of all, wanna say that this hack is a very nice one, I liked every details of it, but.. I have a doubt.. I've got to Seven Island, beat all people in there, but don't have what do.. 2 persons stay in front a ladder, that I can't straigh and in the cave, it haven't exit or anythink to do.. what's suppose I do or go for now?

Thanks a lot
    You need to solve the puzzle in the cave in order to make progress

Hello, all!

I completed the game, and I'm wondering if there's anything to do in the post-game adventure. If not, that's okay, I wasn't expecting a lot.

Also, I still don't quite know how one gets Fly. I'm on Route 17, and I see a shipwreck. Can't really interact with the wreck, and the survivors say generic, non Fly-HM related things.

There is currently no post game after the ending. In order to get Fly you need to enter the S.S. Anne on Route 17 and defeat the boss there :)

Scarlet D.

The Eternal
    Years
  • Hey guys, as of today, we are no longer working on the project (Beta 1.6). We would like to thank you all for playing our ROM! We really appreciate your feedback 😄 We would also like to thank anyone who produced content for the hack online! Hope you had a good time playing Pokemon Stigma, and looking forward to seeing you again with another project!

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/his
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I lost the final battle and now I can't do it again, is it a bug or can I do something?

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2021
    There's a bad bug on One Island where if I surf and encounter a Pokemon, I can't get back on land. The surfing looks goofy too because the Pokemon sprite is gone, looks like my body's surfing. Actually, in general, any instance of you exiting the current screen, like say you check on your Pokemon or bag while surfing, prevents you from getting back on land. I don't have any repels, I'll have to cheat them in because I can't just surf up Kindle Road and not encounter a Pokemon, which would cause the bug to happen.

This is extremely frustrating. With all due respect, I can't wait to finish this hack because I'm at my boiling point. I don't like it. It's fascinating to read positive comments about it. Maybe the updates did fix the horrendous difficulty of the early-game, but even after that, there's just more layers to this onion that I'm not liking at all.

Edit: the cop in the Celadon Police Department won't trade me Braviary, despite having a Skarmory to give.

Edit 2: After finishing all the story stuff in Pokemon Tower, trying to go back to my house triggers the very first outdoor event in the game, where the cops come and they talk about an explosion and how I'm the "culript," spelling error in the text.

Edit 3: Wow, what you had May say towards the end of the game is...kind of insensitive in 2019 times. I'm acting like the PC police, but come on. I believe you when you said this was started in 2013, such a statement from her would be slightly more acceptable then.

Edit 4: Finished it.

Final thoughts? I don't think it's a good hack. The difficulty mellowed out big time after the first 2 gyms and despite desperately wanting a Vs Seeker and wanting 2 more team members but fearing the grind, I got by with just a quartet. Garchomp, who I couldn't nickname because my nickname didn't save for some reason and I can't find the Name Rater. Alakazam, Conkeldurr, and the traded Pokemon that was my early-game savior as a Zorua, Zoroark. Too much Intimidate, wild routes feel scarce when most of the game is just storyline battles. Team Nihilus, gym battles, the Clergy, cops, it was excessive. It's obvious that you took a bunch of random trainers that would offer EXP with the Vs Seeker, and turned them into one-off storyline battles, endless amounts of grunts and infected trainers, the "demons" in various cave locations. It's such a story-heavy hack that I didn't get the traditional Pokemon sense of wild exploration or even a freedom to go out. You just follow the story and that's it. So convoluted, forced seriousness with a strange tonal shift into random expletive-filled dialogue. Then it gets worse with random NPC dialogue being mostly pointless expletive-filled drivel. As Sakakii stated, the profanity is too much for my taste. As I said earlier on Edit 3, you claim this was started in 2013. I could see that with the language used, the "F" word used so flippantly. I'm not talking about the 4-letter F-word, I'm talking about a certain slur. When you have me act like a PC police, which is never my intention, you're doing something wrong.

At first, I thought I would complain about the difficulty because it was so rough at first, until I brought up this complaint and you claimed to fix it. I wonder if that made the difficulty take a 180 because it got so easy. The final battles were depressingly easy. The last two before the final final final battle (way too many "final" battle teases), I'll admit was a bit of a hassle, but once I figured out their types and the ability of the 2nd one, it was easy. You know who I'm talking about, the ultimate evil that challenged me. If I had more answers to it, this would have been even easier.

Positives? The difficulty is low, but I prefer that over something way too hard. The inclusion of protagonists from the canon Gen 2-5 games are nice, but then their dialogue proceeds to suck, especially my beloved May. What else? Good selection of Pokemon, I guess. I lucked out with my quartet, but where was TM26? That would've been great for Garchomp. Honestly, I can't think of other positives.

More negatives: this should've had the Physical/Special split. Haxorus is a perfect example of a Pokemon wasted by the lack of the split. At least work around it, you didn't, you had Haxorus have Dragon Claw in trainer battles. Haxorus' Special Attack is 60, that's atrocious. Even though Haxorus in this game would spam Dragon Dance/Swords Dance, I don't think it ever KO'd me. But hey, give it Intimidate, because there's just not enough of trainers using Intimidate. At least my Zoroark had Intimidate, but that's just 1, you have trainers that have at least 2 Pokemon with Intimidate, and it happens a crap ton of times. Even though there's a good selection of Pokemon, the selection overall is pretty small. I did have repel up for a good chunk of the last quarter of the game, but it didn't feel like there was a wide selection of Pokemon.

Hacks like this make me so back and forth with new story hacks. I'd rather play the same Fire Red story over and over again. It's serviceable, dialogue that doesn't kill my brain cells, and the focus for me is gameplay, I can keep playing Fire Red and basic enhancement hacks of that game and Emerald for that matter. This hack just makes me more hesitant for new story hacks. That being said, I do plan to play a new story hack soon, but the point still stands. When you have a story that you're supposed to take seriously, I think that's the case for this hack, I'm much more analytical about it, and if a story doesn't impress me, I'm going to bash it. I won't bash old Pokemon game stories, they're serviceable and inoffensive. Hack creators who take it a step further risk me not liking them, I'm more prone to judge it. With this hack, I don't like the story. There's just too much. Endless dialogue, which is a Dark Rising theme that I hate. Oh, Dark Rising comparison, sorry, that might be too mean. The attempt at humor is so out-of-place and just misses the mark completely.

I hope this is taken as constructive criticism, and there's no ignoring or censoring by a moderator or whatever. I stand by my scathing review of this hack. It sucks, I don't like it. Have a good weekend.

Edit 5: the sprites are ugly. I can't believe I didn't mention that sooner.

The position of the poster is a tad pious for my personal underpinnings of Po Kay Mon and what it represents to society as an entertainment icon, however, all the points they touched on ring true after a few hours with the game. I've accidentally EV trained my Electivire (terribly I might add) on the S.S. Anne because...all the battlers (we're talking 20+ npcs of the same type) had one of three pokemon: Yawnmega, Persian, or Croagunk, or just 2-3 of each. I think 2 of them had a gyarados. I felt exactly like OP after a while - wanting to just play a mainline game because of all the logical hoops being jumped through to deem this work and others like it 'passable' because it has an 'original story'.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2020
    So I'm stuck..I'm trying to figure out how to enter the HQ and I'm also trying to get Surf. Someone said I can get Surf from somewhere but I don't know where. I also need to find the sapphire but I don't know where that is either

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    So I'm stuck..I'm trying to figure out how to enter the HQ and I'm also trying to get Surf. Someone said I can get Surf from somewhere but I don't know where. I also need to find the sapphire but I don't know where that is either

Receive Warden's Teeth from Warden's house in Fuchsia City
    Take the teeth to Warden in Viridian City Trainer School and receive the meteorite
    Give the meteorite to the scientist at Pewter City's Museum and receive the ruby
    Give the ruby to the burglar at Celadon's Police Dept and receive a sapphire
    Give the sapphire to the old lady at route 24 and receive a cup of tea
    Give the tea to the worker at route 10 and receive the Aurora Ticket
    Give the Aurora Ticket at the burglar at Saffron City and receive HM Surf
    Now travel to the Seafoam Islands to find HM Strength

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2020
    Receive Warden's Teeth from Warden's house in Fuchsia City
    Take the teeth to Warden in Viridian City Trainer School and receive the meteorite
    Give the meteorite to the scientist at Pewter City's Museum and receive the ruby
    Give the ruby to the burglar at Celadon's Police Dept and receive a sapphire
    Give the sapphire to the old lady at route 24 and receive a cup of tea
    Give the tea to the worker at route 10 and receive the Aurora Ticket
    Give the Aurora Ticket at the burglar at Saffron City and receive HM Surf
    Now travel to the Seafoam Islands to find HM Strength

Yeah I figured it out already. But thanks anyway

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2021
    Hey so I know this is a finished hack and I'm sorry to bring this up, I was defeated by the final boss, after I Came back into the game, I defeated the champion again, defeated the nihilus people so I could go into the hall of fame room. Unlike last time, the story did not progress, and the final boss was not summoned, is this a glitch or is there something I have to do to get him summoned again? I have walked all over the room and interacted with just about everything. I also can't leave the room, and there's a barrier that stops me from checking the side of the hall of fame machine

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • Hello guys...
    I have thoroughly enjoyed your hack. Story driven hacks impress me the most and I'm not gonna lie, your hack is woven around an immersive storyline. It almost felt like a zombie apocalypse movie to me! Pretty amazing work there. I would give this hack a 10/10 for entertaining me from start to finish.
    Wishing you guys best of luck in all your future endeavours!

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    Just got HM03. Good game so far.
    Does anyone know where I can find a chinchou or wingull?
    Need a water type that I've never used before, although any good suggestions would be appreciated :)

Also any suggestions for a flying type would be good. If Honchkrow is available, how do i get one?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Just got HM03. Good game so far.
    Does anyone know where I can find a chinchou or wingull?
    Need a water type that I've never used before, although any good suggestions would be appreciated :)

Also any suggestions for a flying type would be good. If Honchkrow is available, how do i get one?

You could use a totodile

Back