• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Story

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Hi there! My game bugged out halfway after Abby was supposed to pick Tangla :( I forgot to save the game entirely because I was so engrossed in the storyline so is there anything I can do to not lose my progress at this point? I'm probably about 2hrs in and I don't want to have to restart 😭

Here is a screenshot of where it happened!

Creator of Story

Make Your Story a Great One!
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2022
    The issue listed in the above post has been resolved! Please redownload Version 1.1 for the effects to take place.

Regarding the save file issue, there isn't very much I can do. However, it is possible for me to recreate a save file and position your starting point to right before you pick your starter. If you want to do that, please send me an email here. From there, I can ask you specific questions so as to recreate your save file to represent your actions in the Prologue.

ALSO, I have created a Discord page for Pokémon Story Edition, which you can find the link to right below the downloads page. I am hoping to use it for better interaction with people; however, you are free to speak with each other as you wish.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    That would be lovely, please! I have dropped you an email and will definitely check the discord server out :) Thank you!!!

Creator of Story

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2022
    Update! Version 1.2 is now live! The changes made in this version are not nearly as big as the jump from 1.0 to 1.1; however, I decided to go ahead and make a new version for the sake of consistency and freshness.

CHANGES

• Created an NPC inside of the TinBell Town Pokémon Center which allows you to re-visit certain otherwise inaccessible areas upon completion of the Chapter.
    • Fixed a bug which caused Roar to not work properly against trainers.
    • Moved the Skitty event in West Vacena Clearing to a location that was more accessible.
    • Cleaned up some of the .dat files for a fresh new look.
    • Edited some features of the script in preparation for upcoming features.
    • Updated the Copyright Document.

In addition to this, I have one more update regarding the next big release. Starting now, I want to give weekly progress reports to showcase what can be expected. However, with exception to this one screenshot, I will be posting information on the Pokémon Story Discord. If you enjoy what you've played and want to get more information, come and join me on my server. Every week around this time, I will post more information on what comes next.
    With that said, I will leave you with a little excerpt of what is to come in the next big update of Pokémon Story Edition. Until next time!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    After seeing the affinity event with Alexandria, I cannot seem to enter any house. The sprite just passes through walls. I can still talk to NPCs, but going inside houses is impossible.

Creator of Story

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2022
    Issue mentioned in the above post has been resolved! Please redownload Version 1.2 for the effects to take place.

If you have already saved your game and you are experiencing the same issue, please speak to the individual wearing a pink shirt in Hazubasha City to fix the problem. They should be very close to the Lodge in which you viewed the affinity event.

In addition, I have also finally made it possible for users without accounts to view screenshots of the game, something I should have done from the beginning. This truly has been a step by step process to make this game as accessible as possible, and I am extremely grateful to everyone for their patience and understanding.

Years
    • Seen today
    I would sugget buffing the voltrob psyduck ponyta and tengala line as the starters so they wont be weak compared to another starters

Creator of Story

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2022
    I would sugget buffing the voltrob psyduck ponyta and tengala line as the starters so they wont be weak compared to another starters

Actually, this is something that I have already done. In the downloaded file, there should be a text document called "Pokémon Changelog", which is a simple use guide to specific changes that are not directly mentioned in the game itself. One of the very first things recorded is a change of stat distribution for the starters, primarily for the exact reason that you have mentioned.
    One thing that isn't recorded is the difference in Base Stat Total. I'll go ahead and record that information in this post.

Spoiler:

In addition, I will also go ahead and list the Base Stat Total changes for the evolved forms of each starter.

Spoiler:

This is actually the first time I have calculated the Base Stat Totals of each starter. There is a good chance that some of the stat distributions will be altered so that each starter is closer in BST to one another.
    And again, to see a more detailed list on which stats are changed and by how much, please refer to the text document labeled "Pokémon Changelog." Thank you for offering your two cents, however. Any and all advice pertaining towards this game's success will always be greatly appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2024
    I think the game is very good,I like the author to describe a story like this,so when is the next update?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    every time you attack or is attacked that error shows up please fix it is extremely annoying also i hope in the second chapter is where you can start fighting back and not have to keep switching between each world and that bracelet should be removed

Attachments

• Pokémon Story
      constant error.PNG
      40.3 KB · Views: 5
    Last edited:
    Back