• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon StunningSteel

joshspicer

Josh Spicer
Years
This is a dumb nitpick but I feel like you're punished a lot more for picking the "bad" option than you are the good. Maybe it's just expecting more equality between the two but I always find it a bit irking when you have the choice of doing either or but the game makes it difficult to do one or other.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Jan 6, 2022
Just a random question but is there any way to get magnezone in this rom hack? Because I really want my fav pokemon.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 12, 2023
Hello my name is Slystudi0s and I'm a big fan of your rom hack and I have been since 2018 I was just wondering if you could message me and answer a few of my questions I'll leave my Discord for you Vcaveman
Discord - Sly#4153

Last edited:

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 26, 2024
More than a little sad to find this hack so late!
Little additions to the plot of a Canon pokemon game always improve the experience, Jake and Vanessa appeared not as often as I would have liked but felt genuine and interesting characters.

Vanessa was specially well introduced with her appearing on random routes in order to keep progress and forge a relationship with the MC, she really is the best love interest no one imagined.

Jake is a tad more random, we know nothing about him just that he is a good trainer and possibly comes from a wealthy background, an old friend of the rival?Gotta note that is Jaje that seeks the MC out not on an accidental way like Vanessa but actively.

Then we had the Blue headed researcher named Stark that claimed to work for Oak but clearly has his own agenda going on, kinda like an Acromo type with a "All is valid for my research" as his personal ideology,
Spoiler:

The branching plot was a minor feature but spiced the classic fire red playthrough,
Spoiler:

One thing I didn't check is
Spoiler:

In conclusion an improved version of Fire Red that actually was engaging to play, pretty minor impact on the branching plot but 3 different finals were teased so probably all of it connects later and four original characters counting Stark the researcher and the mysterious guy(seen on the preview pics on the post) that break the monotony of a game we all know.

I hope the developers come back to the rom at some point as the 1.33 beta left us with 6/7 possible badges, you can even catch Articuno if you want and visit the Power Plant to see the beginning of the Zapdos Rocket event script(do not go out the usual door after catching Zappy the game blacks out turn back) so yeah the developers just need to add the fall of Giovanni,Stark's side story, more appearances of the rivals, different dialogue at some points and all would be ready for the eventual plot's conclusion.

Do cone back please!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 12, 2023
It is ashame that the guy making it just gave up on the Rom hack so sorry to tell you that it's basically forever done until Vcaveman ever wants to go back to the rom

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 26, 2024
It is ashame that the guy making it just gave up on the Rom hack so sorry to tell you that it's basically forever done until Vcaveman ever wants to go back to the rom
Really? Would also like to know if you had any contact with the team, I tried to contact them myself through their profile here on the poke Community but to no avail they just weren't active.

So yeah paint me curious if they eh publicly put an end to this rom.

Back