• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokémon Sunday News! June 12th!

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    OK, today's Pokémon Sunday emission showed the following things.

A battle between Shokotan and 3 guys from the program. Shokotan won.

And gameplay video from Azalea Town (Slowpoke Well), the music theme for Team Rocket.
    Also they showed the figures that will be included with the game if you preorder and... gameplay from Goldenrod City!

Unfortunately I couldn't record these last two things :(

EDIT: Full video is here!

Last edited by a moderator:

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Game Arena is starting now... And yeah it will be a pokémon battle between the smexy girl and 3 guys from there.

Smexy Girl (Shokotan): Shiny Pichu, Clefable and Snover.
    Trio: Machamp, Snorlax and Quagsire.

And yes, Pichu pwned Snorlax.

ZOMGG THEY WILL SHOW GAMEPLAY OF HGSS WHEN RETURNING FROM COMMERCIALS!

ZOMG!!!!

THEY SHOWN GAMEPLAY OF SLOWPOKEWELL, THE MUSIC FROM TEAM ROCKET AND GAMEPLAY VIDEO FROM GOLDENROD!
    AWESOME! I'm uploading a video!!!
    (no sound sorry) XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Game Arena is starting now... And yeah it will be a pokémon battle between the smexy girl and 3 guys from there.

Smexy Girl (Shokotan): Shiny Pichu, Clefable and Snover.
    Trio: Machamp, Snorlax and Quagsire.

And yes, Pichu pwned Snorlax.

ZOMGG THEY WILL SHOW GAMEPLAY OF HGSS WHEN RETURNING FROM COMMERCIALS!

ZOMG!!!!

THEY SHOWN GAMEPLAY OF SLOWPOKEWELL, THE MUSIC FROM TEAM ROCKET AND GAMEPLAY VIDEO FROM GOLDENROD!
    AWESOME! I'm uploading a video!!!
    (no sound sorry) XD
    Will you post a link so we can see the video then??
    Really wanna see more!! ^^

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Unfortunately I couldn't record GoldenRod because it passed after all the credits and that stuff.
    I mean, I thought it ended but no, they showed more. And the music from Goldenrod couldn't be heard.
    I'm uploading a video. Be patient please.
    Anyway, maybe someone will upload a video of better quality later.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Yes, I guess it was for next week previews. I dunno
    Look I cut the recording cause I thought the gameplay/videos ended.

Anyway, here.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Keep post on topic, please - just a reminder.

Hopefully there'll be another video showing that extra stuff soon - probably will be the case. I want to see some more Goldenrod, darn it. XD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    At least I can comment on the video being in a good quality to some extent. However, it would have been nice to have gotten just a slight chance at seeing a glimpse of Goldenrod City. It was my favorite city in Johto by far and the game makers of the remake can do a lot with it. However from what I can see by earlier Coro Coro scans, the Radio Station looks really good with the new graphics. We can also see Team Rocket up to their same basic plot as before which is a good sign, for nostalgia's sake. Though, Slowpoke's Well looks great with the new update to it. Things were kept roughly the same and it is a satisfying note that we got to see outside as well as inside.

Pichu beating Snorlax, seemed probable they would do that as Pichu is Pikachu's pre-evolution as well as beings part of the mascot line. Still, it looks like the battle scene will be kept in the same DPPt format with some of what Platinum introduced I would presume. Things such as the battle touch screen icons may vary in color depending on location like what was done in Platinum probably. Nevertheless, this seems like it might have been a good Pokémon Sunday episode for this weekend.

Last edited:
    Back