• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokémon Sunday updates! July 12th!

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    Red Gyrados's sprite looks great, I just wish these people would stop chattering so much so I can hear the music :D

(sigh...) Big let down that you can't see your Pokemon's overworld when Surfing. Eh, it was too much to ask for I guess (yet it seemed so logical to do at the same time).

The opening intro of that battle music (like as it fades from the game into the battle with water splashes and stuff) sounded weird, but the rest of the music was good.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I like the Gyrados sprite! :D

But surfing on the weird shadow shape still... damn :P Even with all those overworlds D: I guess it wouldn't look right riding a tododile across water XD

Indeed, that's the way I feel about the whole surf sprite. Never really bothered me much anyways lol.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Don't you think the red gyarados should be a little bit bigger? He was supposed to be like on a crazy rampage and he just looks like he was frolicking around in the Lake of Rage. And he's smaller than Gold?

Years
    Lol You made Gyarados sound cuter with your post. Frolicking. Well, Magikarp was forced to evolve, so maybe that's why it still frolics. It's not used to rampaging yet. I think this Gyarados sprite looks adorable. ^_^

I like the mini games featured. I don't think the one with the hurdles is the racing one they were talking about. The CoroCoro scan, with the beasts, showed artwork of the new girl who appears to be holding a steering wheel.

Years
    Epic. Simply amazing. Glad to see the Red Gyarados return. Nice new battle theme. The touch-screen games look like fail, though.

FireTears

Animator and Artist
    Years
    I love that new gyarados pose! The new sprites in HGSS are gonna be interesting and awesome to look at. Although, that overworld of gyarados looks kinda small in my opinion. Anyway, I am adding it to my team, definitely :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    wasent there a pokemon eposide with the red garadoss i have it on DVD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    wasent there a pokemon eposide with the red garadoss i have it on DVD
    There's an episode.But is it related to this thread? I don't think so....(Don't -rep me for this one XD!)
    Anyways, I liked it very much that HG/SS will have some good additions.

Back