• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokémon Sunday updates! July 12th!

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    DD:.
    The surfing sprite is just another blob, or whatever.

Edit:
    I like that's raining when fighting RG.

Last edited:
    Years
    Gyarados looks so cute in this game! <3 :D I don't care that I already have a level 81 Gyarados (non-shiny) in Platinum, I'm using this guy! ^_^

I don't mind not seeing the Pokemon when I surf. (Too many pokemon know that move.) I'm assuming it's the same with Fly. I don't mind.

I like the building for those mini games. I'm happy. Thanks for posting those screens. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    Yeah. Well, what can you expect from the surfing sprite? :P
    I also agree that the Red Gyarados's sprite looks amazing.
    Will it's sprite be different from that of a regular Gyarados?

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    Thanks for the higher quality vid :D
    Wow I like the little water animation before the battle!
    The Team Rocket artwork also looks pretty cool

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Awesome! So excited!!! Hate the surfing sprite thing-a-blob-a-ma-jigger

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
    Listen, everyone
    I guess KeyHole TV server was busier than ever because in my PC it was lagging a lot. But yeah, the footage was awesome and let's wait for the filb.de video.

Yeah, I could kill the guy who posted up the walkthrough to tell EVERYONE how to download, get on and lag up keyhole just before PokemonSunday aired :/ It went from 60 to 260 watchers in a few minutes ... and probably went past that :/ It's good we could at least get some good footage out of it >< I can't wait for filb.de's video lol

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    Awesome! So excited!!! Hate the surfing sprite thing-a-blob-a-ma-jigger
    It would be impossible for them to make that.. As an example, Squirtle, they couldn't sprite the player surfing on it, so its better like this. :)

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Yeah I could say it username here *cough*P-K-M*cough*. Oh, well, it's OK. Anyway, I'm waiting for filb.de video too. Also, hi yaminokame!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Haha the filb.de video was awesome, poor cyndaquil.

Also the lapras in the beginning was sooo cute!

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    I'm very glad to see the Red Gyrados confirmed, even though I had little doubt that they would include it. I already have a Shiny Gyrados, but the Red Gyrados in GSC was just a big part of the games -- I would have been upset if they left it out.

I don't mind the surfing sprite -- like TheAliveTrain said, it would be a little silly to see the player on top of a Squirtle or Goldeen or something ^^;

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Seems like each pokemon has individual stats like speed, jump, stamina etc. I wonder what they base them on...

And is there just two minigames there? Dash battle and..Pound field?

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    Haha great quality <3
    Just a little dissapointed with the Pokeathalon mini-game, but its all good!
    I also like how it zooms out when you enter the mini-game building :p

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    Woo I liked the Lapras overworld, and I hope we can see more Pokémon outside of their Pokéballs in the game.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I like the announcer of the races haha with the other contestants but...

Pokémon Sunday updates! July 12th!

We know the player has the cyndaquil totodile and pikachu...but why isnt gold at the top instead? Maybe you change outfit like the super contests? That or I could just be wrong...

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    Seems like each pokemon has individual stats like speed, jump, stamina etc. I wonder what they base them on...

And is there just two minigames there? Dash battle and..Pound field?

Im not sure, but i think I remember reading somewhere that there are 9 new minigames? O_O
    Dont take my word for it, I'm really not sure.

Woo I liked the Lapras overworld, and I hope we can see more Pokémon outside of their Pokéballs in the game.

Haha I agree. I think it would be very cool to see other trainers with pokemon outside of their balls too!
    Lapras <3<3<3

Back