• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Sunday

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    You can trade the Yellow in Argon City. Make sure that you are on the latest patch, as it was recently noticed that the person was accidentally deleted, and he was put back in a recent patch

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Sorry for bothering you, but where do I deliver the black apricorn? And also, how do I reach the rift in Helium city?

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    Finally got around to playing it and I am loving it. (Not the starters, though. Mine got boxed as soon as I caught a Murkrow on route 1)

I've got a question: how do pokemon that evolve by trade evolve in this game? My Machop was the mvp in the first two gyms and it would be a shame if he can't become a Machamp

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Glad you're having fun! Which starter did you pick? There are various people who trade with you throughout the world. You'll be able to trade your Machine in Gold city for a Bracelet, and in Silver town someone will trade you a machine for a Haunter. For those that evolve with an item during trade, you can evolve in the Gold City Museum.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    New Update 1.2.0 has major overworld graphics improvements, especially for Helium City, Boron Village, Routes 2, 3, 11, 12, and Victory Road

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    I am planning to add gens 6-8 soon, but I was sort of waiting for essentials 18 to happen first. I might add a small new region as well to accommodate so many additional pokemon. I have a few regional variants and new forms planned as well

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2020
    Cool! I hope you add some new plot in as well. I would like to see more story and quest type additions

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Version 1.2.1 is now up. I buffed the final boss and added a new mystery gift (Code: JOEYRAT)

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2020
    I've played the game for a little bit and while the idea of being able to join the elite four did pull me in, I immediately got turned off by the starter pokemon, their designs looked way out of place for even a fan made pokemon game...

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Hi FantasyGamerHina,
    Really sorry the Fakemon turned you off so much. They are definitely the part of my game that I'm the least happy with, but that type of spriting is not something I really have the skill to do better at. Eventually I'd like to find someone with those skills to improve that for me. If other parts of the game intrigue you, there are only 10 fakemon including starters and evos, so if you out your starter in the PC you won't really see them very often so it shouldn't break your immersion too much

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Version 1.2.2 is up, fixes a small bug where you could get trapped between trainers if you saved and quit in the middle of the fighting gym

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    If you've beaten the Silver Town gym you should be able to go across the bridge south of town to gold city

Years
  • The fighting type gym leader didn't battle me and when I left the gym, a guy made me move out of the way after telling me to c ind some dynamite. Is that 'suppose to happen?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Yes, that is supposed to happen. The guy who mentioned dynamite also suggested you go to Carbon Slums (west of Gold city) to look for Tsadek

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Patch 1.2.4 is up which fixes a block that I accidentally introduced in V1.2.2 or V1.2.3 which removed access to a hidden area

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Gen 6-8 Update!!
    Switch from Essentials v16.2 to Essentials v17.1
    Many small text, graphical and bug fixes
    All gen 6-8 Pokemon except Ultra Beasts, Hoopa, and Cosmog line (Coming soon)
    New Rotom Lamp Form
    New Castform Sandstorm Form
    New Elite 4 Trainers
    Pokemon choices that Elite 4 trainers can choose from 9 each, so battles vary
    Elite 4 members and some trainers now have Mega Pokemon
    Switch to Static Sprites from animated sprites
    Major sprite revamp for Photowyrm, Chordalux (Now Chromasp), Chromas (Now Chordalux), and Galefront
    Minor Sprite revamps for Storrm and Clowd.
    Rework movesets for all Pokemon to include light type moves/TMs
    New Requirement for final postgame battle/acquiring Arceus: See every legendary pokemon instead of every pokemon (Not yet possible until I add Hoopa and Cosmog line)
    New easy mode: More XP from battles, further benefits coming soon

Known issues with v2.0.0+
    Sirfetch'd evolution currently is just level up with leek, instead of 3 crits
    Ultrabeasts, Hoopa, and Cosmog line not yet added. Coming soon in new postgame plot
    Some gen 8 Pokemon do not yet have back sprite art, so they use front sprites instead. These will be updated as Smogon makes them.

Upgrading from previous versions:
    With an existing savefile will have the Pokedex not work quite properly. There should be a dex for each cannon region + kiraki+ legendary+ national dex, but version 1.2 only had one region+national dex, so you can only see the Kanto and National dex (mislabeled Johto) due to how the pokedex data is stored. Starting a new game will fix it
    Any fakemon + sylveon that exist in old savefile will be overwritten with the first 11 Pokemon of the Kalos dex, due to how it reads in the pokemon pbs file
    Additionally any new moves will be overwritten by gen 6-8 moves. A TM or move tutor can fix most pokemon.
    Some Items will change. If this is particularly annoying you can send me your save file to fix the items
    You won't have trainers to give you locations of seen for gen 6-8 Pokemon
    Potentially Roaming legendary Pokemon can become bugged and end up on a map that no longer exists. Send me your save it this happens.
    Some legendary events may be reset, but this just means potentially more legendaries for you!

Last edited:
    Back