• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Sunday

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Hi Thiago, sorry about this! If you join the discord you can send me your save file and I can fix it. Alternatively, you can load a previous backup. Your previous two saves are located in [Your Computer Username]/Saved Games/ Pokemon Sunday. If you rename one of the .bkup files to have the name of the main Save file, they will load instead.

Years
    • She/her/hers
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Just a quick complaint...
    Really? A vibrava in the first gym? Second gym with a weavile and umbreon?? With dark pulse and ice beam??? I get it's a difficulty increase, but really?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Most people wish for a harder difficulty. If you find it too challenging, there is an easy mode for extra XP. If you are playing fan games, the presumption is you are familiar with the mechanics, and if you are the game should not be a challenge.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    Hello, and thank you for the game! That cemetery event aside, the game has been great fun thus far!

I did have a question and possible bug report. Is there a way to view the text of longer move descriptions?

Several items and moves have text like those in the attachment, which extends beyond what can be seen in a single display, and I have not found a way to advance the text in this thread.

Attachments

• Pokémon Sunday
      sunday.png
      133.6 KB · Views: 4
    • Pokémon Sunday
      sunday2.png
      56.3 KB · Views: 2
    Years
  • this looks really cool, I love the new fakemon!! especially the cauldream line! <3 (will totally pick it as my starter!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Update 2.9.4 is out
    Finally adds backsprites for Legends Arceus Pokemon
    Adds mystery gift and custom trainer for Renegame_Master
    Small bug and text fixes
    Adds a few immersion QoL improvements and events, like a Geodude on R2 who throws rocks at you for no reason other than I found it funny.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2023
    I can't open the game. When I click the exe file (with a Pokeball icon), it just opens a window with a black screen. Has anyone else had this problem, and how can I fix it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    I can't open the game. When I click the exe file (with a Pokeball icon), it just opens a window with a black screen. Has anyone else had this problem, and how can I fix it?
    Did you extract from the .rar first? Are you playing on Windows?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Yeah, I extracted everything in the rar to a folder and it's on Windows 10 Pro.

Hmm, did you try downloading again? Other people on my discord server confirm this update works fine, so perhaps the download got slightly corrupted. If you have successfully run other fan games before, there should be no other reason it doesn't work

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'm stuck at the fight in Carbon Slums, the error below pops up before I even get to battle them.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Update 2.9.5 fixes a game breaking bug with a battle with Professor Cherry introduced in 2.9.4
    Also fixes battle tower tiers for Lucario and Landorus

Back