• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    wow i didnt saw the pics from this game
    he maked really good graphic like 3D
    i mean the colours looking like 3D

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    pencilbuddy said:
    antoher site to find pokemon sunshine is pokemon gaming sphere :psy copy:

Cheers! But...when I applied it to my US Sapphire ROM, it messed up REALLY bad - all the tiles and stuff were wrong.

Should have I done it to the European version, or shouldn't it matter?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    H@KKER said:
    thats as far as the beta goes

But I didn't get to battle Proffesor Oak yet. In a screen he showed the hero battling the Proffesor. Where is Master Mew anyway? I love this game.;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2008
    *yawn*....bleh..it's not surprising...guys..stop being so excited..anyway you know that ANY thread with the name MasterMew under it will be AMAZING..stop with the OMG, you know it's gonna be good :D

p.s: :(! beta link down!!! :(

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    It doesn't work because PC got a virus, long time ago(like 2-3 months ago) and they rebooted it, and the link was lost along with the shots.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    s**t i want to play this hack but the link wont work (i know why before you start tellin me) plus whenever i try and patch a rom my emulator (visualboy advanced) just shuts down. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME WHEN THERE IS THE BEST HACK I'VE EVER SEEN TO PLAY? *bad end to a bad week*

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Well, if you don'y PATCH the patch with a patcher like LIPS or IPS WIN, it won't work. You get the patch, patch it using the LIPS or IPS WIN to a CLEAN or NEW rom, and it should work.(go to the first post to know what rom to patch).

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2005
    I can't get the rom to patch! I've tried WinIPS 2.0 and Lips and also tried VBA's auto IPS feature but the rom is still just the official Sapphire game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back