• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    This is my first Sapphire hack, and is the sequel of Pokemon Bluesky, one of my Gold hacks.
    I have modified the graphics, maps, sprites, palettes, etc. But I haven't edited the dialogues yet, so the dialogues from this version doesn't makes sense (for example, the Prof. Oak speaks like if he were Birch). So don't bother in read them. I will edit the names of the cities and characters and the dialogues in a future version. They will be complety different, and the hack will have a complety new plot.
    This is a very early version, and have some little graphical errors.

Here is the link for download a demo with 5 cities:
    https://www.angeltowns3.com/members/shc/sunshine2.1.zip
    It is a zipped IPS patch because that server doesn't let me upload .ips files.

And here are some pictures:
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine

Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine

Last edited:

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    looks great so far i aint going to play the hack till you get the text right i suggest u get it all ready up till a certain town and stop players from going on rather than playing a game that doesn't follow the story line

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 8, 2005
    dats amazing man good job da whole hack looks good so far im about to play da beta now but it looks good anyway,lol

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    poke lugia gives a review of the demo when ya done i really dunt like play roms enless its finished thanks hope u do finish this hack

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 8, 2005
    the new tiles r quite good and da maps r quite wel planned just a thew glitched and some of da new tiles r a bit bright but it sounds like it can develop quite well and u bought back TEAM ROCKET,lol,it's quite cool but has alot of glitches i cant wait for u to devolop ur hack man and add new events good luck

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 50
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    im playing right now :)

expect a review from me

btw, i love walking under caves :P

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 50
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    The maps were kickass and i am seems stuck atm so how do i get past these rock smashes as i only defeated 2 gyms...

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Wow!!Awesome Tilesets Man!!Master Mew...YOu hack great..How come you we've never see much of you.

These maps are jolly Great.
    *Rushes out to try the beta*

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    i dont know how the hec you did all that. it looks wicked especially graphics.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Wow~~Awesome Hack man..Master Mew--The beta looks great.How did you make the underground tunnel like that.Anyway You should change more things than the tileset and hero's sprite!

Keat9113

Silent Oldfag
    Years
    And,MasterMew, What tools you use to made this hack?

(Sorry for that english, but I'm spanish and I?m not speak da english very well?

Ali G rules!!!

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    just downloaded it wow its amazing.
    love the cars, they look funny :)
    dont want to be picky but has anyone noticed the original fire red/lef green sprite looks like hes got a square head

i gotta admit im bloody lost

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Keat9113 said:

(Sorry for that english, but I'm spanish and I?m not speak da english very well?

Ali G rules!!!

I think that he/she uses Advance Map, because the type of events are maded with a .ini that there is in a folder of the AM, and for enlarge the cities, elitemap

And chanching tile i think that UNLZ...
    And the tiles that are l77--> TM

Sorry I'm spanish... :\

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    New version:
    https://www.angeltowns3.com/members/shc/sunshine2.1.zip
    In this version I've fixed some bugs, and done some little changes (example: I've edited the palettes from the introduction to the Pok?world).

Ĵā??ń said:
    i am seems stuck atm so how do i get past these rock smashes as i only defeated 2 gyms...
    You can't in this demo. In future demos, you will can open paths with rocks and some secrets paths.

Cool Cr@cker said:
    How did you make the underground tunnel like that.
    I've edited the tiles and the movility of the maps.

Cool Cr@acker said:
    You should change more things than the tileset and hero's sprite!
    As I said, this is a very early version. I will edit a lot of things more in future versions.

Keat9113 said:
    A hack like this can be done with AdvanceMap, EliteMap, unLZ, Tile Layer Pro and a hex editor.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back