• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon TCG: Traveler - Kanto

Amp

This is crazy.
Years
  • Pokémon TCG: Traveler - Kanto

Alrighty, here's my first full set! Pokémon TCG: Traveler is designed to be a set block focusing on the wild Pokémon of each region. The Kanto set consists of 63 cards, including my favorite Pokémon from the region as well as the ones that "define" Kanto, such as the starters, legendaries, etc.

There are a few things to note about this set block. Firstly, I will be reverting Poison type Pokémon back to the Grass type in the TCG. I've never agreed with making them Psychic, and as this is my set, I'll do it how I please.

Also, I will be playing a little loosely with weakness/resistance types. You'll be seeing Fire Pokémon with Fighting weaknesses, Grass Pokémon with Lightning resistances, etc.

With all of that said, here's the set list. Link will bring you to the completed card images. Input is always welcome!

Rare
    Beedrill
    Blastoise
    Charizard
    Gengar
    Golem
    Hypno
    Machamp
    Mew
    Mewtwo
    Ninetales
    Persian