• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Team Rocket Edition: Dragonsden Version (complete Kanto and Sevii included, Johto and DLC coming soon)

Days
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Referering to a Female Grunt character, for both history (Andra has a very clear role and many mentions) and massive work (should do grunt, high grunt, executive, admin and boss admin running, back, front, surfing, biking and flying.) Maybe one day, but for the moment, the priority is other.

Zapdos and Surge battle has been polemic since I released the game in Spanish, arguably the most difficult one in Kanto season. But... I want to keep like this because I precisely think isn't artificial, just the history push this situation, and the first legendary contact must force you to raise the level.

Of course, this is arguable, some people loves this fight, some hates this fight, some others even say me it should be even hardest... the point is that... is impossible to please everyone.

Either way, there are many thinks you can do to improve your team and options easily:

- You can give vitamins (3,000 POKÉ) up to 250 evs directly, since you are in deep base.

- Focus sash is in deep base as well, it's a great item for these 1vs6 battles with an overpowered pokémon.

- Some pokémon for articuno: Houndoom or Ninetales with flamethrower, Focus Sash Rhydon or Golem it's 1KO with rock slide or rock blast. Starmie with Thunderbolt.

- Some pokémon for Zapdos: Same Focus Sash Rhydon or Golem, Alakazam (Lv.45 evolve) should be faster than Lv.50 Zapdos, and could 2KO with Psychic, so with focus sash . Gyarados (Water/Dragon here) it's a great pokémon to beat Surge. Starmie at lv.45 should outspeed Zapdos and make good damage with Ice beam (Deep base for 65,000 POKÉ).

- Another thing you can do quickly its to pick up all the rare candies available in fire red (very useful if you have a kadabra or graveler close to level 45, for example):

What levels do the pokemon who have to be traded to evolve, evolve? I have a Kadabra level 33. I see you say get kadabra and graveler close to 45 but is that when they evolve?

Days
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I need help with pokemon that evolve via trade. What levels do they evolve in this game, or do I need to do anything special. This is for pokemon like kadabra, machoke, graveler, and haunter. Currently my Kadabra is lvl 33 and my graveler is level 37. Can anyone help me out with this? This game is so amazing, so thank you to the dev.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    are there any cheats compatible with this rom hack? cuz i like playing with max ivs and stuff

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    are there any cheats compatible with this rom hack? cuz i like playing with max ivs and stuff
    I have not found any that work for this rom hack. This has been a challenging game, and I love that its the other side of the original games from team rocket point of view. I am wondering if I can get a mega blastoise in this game. I just received a squirtle from the good rod fisherman.

blitz_2k

Kabe
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024

you will get the ability to max out the IVs on some point of the game, the same with Natures but it will be near the very end of the actual version of the hack

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    Excuse me, I think I have problem during playing this game.
    IMG_2457.png
    I stuck in this scene and I can't do anything. Is there any problems in this game or the emulator?

P.S. I really like this game :)

Years
  • Are the "chrono" island supposed to be Sevii islands
    after Kanto events you'll explore the other islands.
    Excuse me, I think I have problem during playing this game.

I stuck in this scene and I can't do anything. Is there any problems in this game or the emulator?

P.S. I really like this game :)
    I did a minor update for the English version, fixing the promotion bug (High rank to executive).

For the ones who this bug happens (freezing screen) the new version has a choice option, to skip this scene and proceed with the main story.

For current saves, you have to download the game again (same link), and after patching, remove the old .gba, puting the new .gba in the same file.
    I need help with pokemon that evolve via trade. What levels do they evolve in this game, or do I need to do anything special. This is for pokemon like kadabra, machoke, graveler, and haunter. Currently my Kadabra is lvl 33 and my graveler is level 37. Can anyone help me out with this? This game is so amazing, so thank you to the dev.

In the download file: relevant information - Any Pkmn Evolution Method there is a list.

Days
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Congratulations on this awesome romhack! I started playing yesterday, and I'm having a lot of fun!
    I have had a look at the documments and a few gameplay videos, and I would like to ask something about the story/gameplay. I will put the question on the spoiler
    Spoiler:

Days
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    This rom is soooo much fun, however I am having trouble levelin up my pokemon before the 8th badge. My mons continue to get one shot by Feraligator. I am so annoyed because the highest level to help train in a wild area is lvl 34 gold duck in the foam islands. Can anyone recommend a good way to train and level up pokemon once you've gathered 7 badges? Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• image (18).png
      image (18).png
      41.7 KB · Views: 10
    Years
  • This rom is soooo much fun, however I am having trouble levelin up my pokemon before the 8th badge. My mons continue to get one shot by Feraligator. I am so annoyed because the highest level to help train in a wild area is lvl 34 gold duck in the foam islands. Can anyone recommend a good way to train and level up pokemon once you've gathered 7 badges? Thank you in advance.
    You can evolve Rhydon into Rhyperior with the item obtained here in the deep rocket base:

As well in the deep rocket base, you can buy Focush Sash to avoid the 1 KO.

For training, you can do some sidequests (biker at saffron, fishing guru at routes 12-15, magikarp guy at pkmn center mtmoon and later fuchsia scientist or Eevee Scientist at cinnabar lab).

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    I have some cheats that give you an infinite amount of any items, but unfortunately the items appear in either your ball bag, TM bag, or key item bag. I prefer them to appear in the ball bag, so save the game before enabling. Also, make sure to disable or delete the cheat IMMEDIATELY after activation. This will prevent it from spamming the item infinitely many times in your bag.

Master Ball -
    82026E18 0004
    82026E1A 005A

Rare Candy -
    82026E18 0066
    82026E1A 005A

Sacred Stone -
    82026E18 00DE
    82026E1A 005A

Link Stone -
    82026E18 00DF
    82026E1A 005A

Rocket Stone -
    82026E18 00E0
    82026E1A 005A

Once the item appears in your bag, deposit 200 of the item into your PC and withdraw them. The withdrawn items will now appear in the bag they are supposed to be in and will be usable.

Days
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Ty for the translations!

A few questions, because I want to do a solo Zubat -> Golbat -> Crobat run, but not have to grind for decent IVs (IVs can be checked in PKhex, but not edited). A perfect Zubat won't be broken, because it's a Zubat, lol. I'm sure other trainers would box a perfect Zubat in favor of other, better mons.
    1. Someone said there was an IV maximizer and nature changer at the late game. Would it be possible to move the max IV and nature changers to the beginning of the game (perhaps the most general suggestion)?
    2. Or make the Zubats "perfect" right out of the box, despite the flavor text saying it's low energy?
    3. If that's not amenable, do you know which sav editor is compatible with this hack?

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Ty for the translations!

A few questions, because I want to do a solo Zubat -> Golbat -> Crobat run, but not have to grind for decent IVs (IVs can be checked in PKhex, but not edited). A perfect Zubat won't be broken, because it's a Zubat, lol. I'm sure other trainers would box a perfect Zubat in favor of other, better mons.
    1. Someone said there was an IV maximizer and nature changer at the late game. Would it be possible to move the max IV and nature changers to the beginning of the game (perhaps the most general suggestion)?
    2. Or make the Zubats "perfect" right out of the box, despite the flavor text saying it's low energy?
    3. If that's not amenable, do you know which sav editor is compatible with this hack?
    There is no IV maximizer as of the current update to the ROM, only EV training

Days
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Ty for the translations!

There is no IV maximizer as of the current update to the ROM, only EV training
    Also, at the very start of the game, just as you leave the base with your zubat starter and the surfing sentret, there is an island to the right with a jolly mint, and an adamant mint hidden on the gound.

Back