• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Tectonic

Zeu

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Version 2.2 of Pokémon Tectonic is now available through our launcher or direct download!

View the changelog

OLjDIvM.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Great game, but a few bugs i've found.
    The Item wild card isn't working at all
    Leech balls cause an error pop up. Doesn't crash, but the leech effect doesn't occur on ball failure
    Sturdy activates regardless of HP on attacks

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2023
    There's an error with the EXP Dispenser once I use it the game just crashes.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The game is pretty great. But ive ran into so many crashes i've given up playing it. I also dont have time to constantly go into the discord to download a hotfix every time one is released, they should be adding those to their website too
    I believe once fully polished - it would a good game

Zeu

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Sorry y'all, when the first 2.2 patch came out, I forgot to announce it here.

That said, here comes the second patch, which fixes everything reported thus far and more:

Version 2.2.2 of Pokémon Tectonic is now available through our launcher or direct download!

Zeu

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    2.3 Dev Bulletin 1
    As we enter the last few months of development, our focus shifts towards polishing!

Professional Cleaning
    There are currently 12 "Pro Trainers", and it's hard to tell them apart. We think that's a shame! We're reworking Pro Trainers by consolidating them into 6 fights which will be more unique and have more exciting rewards. Each Pro Trainer will focus on a specific tribe, and utilize that tribe's bonus. They'll also all have more distinct personalities expressed through more dialogue, and a new cutscene that appears when meeting them for the first time.

W0SZY1Z.png

Crisis Management
    A common piece of feedback in our player survey is that the "Avatar Crisis" doesn't live up to the hype. Relatedly, people have another complaint about Avatars: Them being too common, especially as the game goes on.

We have a plan to solve these both at the same time! We're cutting down on the number of Avatars that are just standing around in routes. Alongside that, we're making sure the remaining Avatars have noticeable effects on the world around them! Expect new cutscenes, some route changes, and new NPC dialogue that will all work together to make you *feel* the Avatar Crisis.

atbzKnt.png

Whose Line is it, Anyways?
    Dialogue labels are a very common element of the user interface in RPGs. Its kind of wild, then, that we've gone for so long without them. Starting in 2.3, all major characters will now have a little box with their name above their dialogue text so you can tell who is talking. We'll also use this for the dialogue of double battle partners, so we can stop doing that really weird text alignment thing.

DIGKMv9.png

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    That's not the question I asked. Just answer the question no need to go left or right. And also you were not obliged to answer me . I read the line but despite that I could not see this information thank you

Days
    • Seen Jun 18, 2023
    Only just downloaded the game. I found it interesting and exciting at the same time. how do you use the experience thing?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    please exercise reading comprehension when you're asking questions

In fact, what's your problem, why are you talking to me, I didn't ask you anything? I don't need your explanations, you can answer simply, I don't care about the rest if you're not happy get out. It's not you who made the publication it's not your game as far as I know and you're not an administrator so break up

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
    Years
  • if you want to drop it then you shouldn't have made that post you just made

stop highlighting me and leave me alone

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Interesting starter choices, and I suppose the concept of traits replaces natures? I just got started ad these are some intresting changes. What do traits do in particular?

Days
    • Seen today
    If I recall, there are no natures in this one to avoid grinding for an optimal nature. The traits are used to activate bonuses, if you have 5 mons in your team with the same trait, you get a benefit. There is also a held item later in the game that acts as a wildcard trait, so you can have 4 mons of the same trait + the one holding the trait item wildcard and still get the bonus. I believe the bonuses are in the menu screen so you can see what they do, you can also use the dexnav to search for a team with a specific trait in mind and then go hunting. It's a cool feature overall, but I didn't spend much time building my team around it.

Back