• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Terra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
    I got three options for the Train.

1. Pay money every time.
    2. Obtain ticket at event and use ticket every time.
    3. Go for Free

What do you guys think?

Years
    I got three options for the Train.

1. Pay money every time.
    2. Obtain ticket at event and use ticket every time.
    3. Go for Free

What do you guys think?
    Pay money every time until you get a ticket at an event (like, some kind of VIP Card).
    Go for free... that's not realistic.

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
    Pay money every time until you get a ticket at an event (like, some kind of VIP Card).
    Go for free... that's not realistic.

I agree on your idea Prof. 9.

Great news! The Alpha version is coming sooner than expected! This week it will be released. It will reach till the point you arrive at Anoa Island.

It will be a short Alpha but If you manage to get to Anoa Island you did a great job.

Don't miss it!

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
    Alpha isn't there yet. I have a problem with a script, I am trying to fix it. After that the Alpha is almost ready to release. I'll hope I find a solution soon.

meanwhile you can enjoy a screen from the first City of Anoa Island:

Pokémon Terra
    Pokémon Terra
    Pokémon Terra

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
    I am going to restart my hack so maybe its a good idea to start a new thread too.
    This thread can be closed and new updates are coming in a while.

Pokémon Terra will Return!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Oh no your closing the thread? Anyways can't wait for a new thread and I did like the screenshots you posted, it did look very special

~Celebi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back