• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Fiore and Almia Regions

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
  • UPDATE 1/5/2009
    Because school started, I won't be as active with this project for a while. However, I will be reading the thread and answering any questions people may have. This project is not dead, and I will try to post updates as much as possible.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    44tim44 I love your tiles!

I have a quick question:
    How does saving a picture as a .jpeg prevent stealing?
    In my browser I can copy and save a .jpeg.

Last edited:

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • I really don't like double-posting, but here's an update:

Fiore Region - Region Map by Riyu & Skiks and serebii.net.
    Ring Town - Ranger Base
    Fall City - Harbor

Almia Region - Region Map by legovideogamespriter from deviantART.
    Chicole Village (map by Red Gyarados) - House Interiors
    Partner Farm - Beach Area
    Chicole Path (map by Ty 101)
    Vien Town - House Interiors - Ranger Base Interior
    School Road - Bridge
    Ranger School - Gate; Outdoor Class; Training Rooom; Concourse, Classooms, Basement - Lab, Lounge - Dormitory

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2009
    I dunno if this is just a glitch for me or something, but in EVERY picture, well, all ive looked at, im seeing lines, pokemon ripped in half and stuff.

;-;

THATS WRONG.

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • I am still working on fall city, I am trying to make it extremely acurate. I was thinking, could we create a ranger system for people that download the map files hoping to make a ranger game? When I say ranger, I mean the capture stylus, partner pokemon, pokeassist, ext...

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • Sorry, I've been busy with other things so I haven't been working on this. The project is not dead and I will still post updates every once in a while. You will see this project in full force again this summer.

And yes, please stick to using default 3rd gen tilesets for now.

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years
  • I LOVE IT!!! There are a few errors on this map, but this isn't the final version so we can worry about them later.

Keep up the good work. I'll rip another map tomorrow.
    Im guessin those errors are the random areas of blank terrain, like that isolated patch of sand in the trees, and the plain section on the cliff that is surrounded by trees.

Back