• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Fiore and Almia Regions

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    Yay!

I will begin another map today.
    I am going to start at the bottom of Almia and work my way upward.
    Thanks for the complement.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    Did you see those pictures.
    I do not want to sound rude but, they were far from good.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    Did you see those pictures.
    I do not want to sound rude but, they were far from good.
    no but no matter how bad they are he doesnt need to talk like people need him when it actually him who needs them.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • no but no matter how bad they are he doesnt need to talk like people need him when it actually him who needs them.

I don't know what you're talking about. If something's not acceptable quality, I'll tell people to make it better or I won't accept it. It's that simple.

Ty 101, can you please finish the bottom of Chicole Village? It looks really awkward the way it's mapped. Maybe adding a couple lines of trees in the south would fix it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    I will add a couple of lines to the bottom of the Chicole Village map.

I just want to point out that the reason why there is no bottom is so that when walking from partner farm to the village you do not have a long meaningless walk.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • Because it's Pokémon Essentials, the game will be in a pseudo-Version format. And besides, you can Fly to Chicole Village and the farm is not a far walk considering how small the village is.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    I have fixed the village.
    I will not post a new picture (except if requested) because it was such a minor change.
    If you realized that I had not posted a new map recently it is because I was making some major changes to my game.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • Please post the new picture. I am making a database of the ripped maps and their redone copies.

Could everyone do a lot more maps? It has been a while since somebody made a map, and there are still a lot left.

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • I am fixing the fall city maps, I admit that the maps were not geographically good, I was just trying to make the map look like the original fall city map. When they are completed, I will only post the spoiler so as not to create a scrolling problem.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    I'm back!

I am done my major changes.
    I have begun vien town.
    Here is the new chicole village.

shinylugia249

I'm back
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Do you know what upsets me. You guys are
    1: using the r/s/e path which looks horrible.
    and...
    2:making your maps exactly to the orginals.
    Don't be afraid to change around the map a little to fit the g/b/a style!

Here's a map I made a while ago in a few minutes.

Get what I mean?

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • Do you know what upsets me. You guys are
    1: using the r/s/e path which looks horrible.
    and...
    2:making your maps exactly to the orginals.
    Don't be afraid to change around the map a little to fit the g/b/a style!

Here's a map I made a while ago in a few minutes.

Get what I mean?

I agree with you, but my mapping skills are pretty bad, I lack tiles, and I have very little free time. I have to go with this basic format because it's the best anyone is willing to do.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • I agree with you, but my mapping skills are pretty bad, I lack tiles, and I have very little free time. I have to go with this basic format because it's the best anyone is willing to do.
    Well, if that's the case, I am here to help you if you need it. You know my mapping skills already. Just say the word if you want my help.

Back