• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: The Keepers of Order

Alex N

Lead Developer, Pokémon: The Keepers of Order
Years
    • Seen May 8, 2021
    This looks pretty promising. I think I'll try it out on Twitch! (Same username) But it'll be at least a week before because I'm going on a family trip for a week, and I don't have a laptop, plus, *FAMILY TRIP*

I'm looking forward to it, hope you enjoy the game as well as your trip!

MavenTrainer

PokeTuber
    Years
  • Hey there! Thanks for making this awesome game. Im really enjoying it so far and cant wait to see what the story is here! My favorite character so far is the king. I ended up choosing Finlet.

I made a play through of your game! Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzmPRN7jdNw

Thanks again for making this game, its really fun and looks like perfection.
    Im gonna make another episode asap. This story is very good, kind of addicting to see what happens next. You have an awesome map concept also! I love the bridge idea in the third city. Palace looks great.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2020
    Is this game for Android as well, I have my boy, but don't wanna download something if I can't play it

MavenTrainer

PokeTuber
    Years
  • Hello Alex N! I just finished your game and I was so sad it had to end. Great job on the story and character development! Im actually really looking forward to seeing a future sequel to this as I thought it would be a cool idea to see Bio Daetera develop more over the years and have 8 gyms.

It breaks my heart to have it end this quickly as I gained a special place in my heart for the team I have. I will be completing an "extras" episode for this one also so I can travel around the rest of the end game quests. Thanks again for the effort. I will always remember the sweet smile of the king :) I hope to see it again. I have a play list on my channel for it to make things easier to navigate.

What a great story and once again I'll mention I'm looking forward to a sequel if you ever start one.

Thanks again ~

Link in signature for youtube channel : maven trainer

Alex N

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2021
    Hello Alex N! I just finished your game and I was so sad it had to end. Great job on the story and character development! Im actually really looking forward to seeing a future sequel to this as I thought it would be a cool idea to see Bio Daetera develop more over the years and have 8 gyms.

It breaks my heart to have it end this quickly as I gained a special place in my heart for the team I have. I will be completing an "extras" episode for this one also so I can travel around the rest of the end game quests. Thanks again for the effort. I will always remember the sweet smile of the king :) I hope to see it again. I have a play list on my channel for it to make things easier to navigate.

What a great story and once again I'll mention I'm looking forward to a sequel if you ever start one.

Thanks again ~

Link in signature for youtube channel : maven trainer

Thanks so much for all your positive remarks! I'm glad you enjoyed your playthrough and yes, Titus is the man! Since you brought up the idea of a sequel, well I've actually thought about making either that with, like you said, more gyms and possibly a couple new areas to explore (either islands or westward expansion) or a prequel centered around King Titus's own heroic quest many years before the player character's adventure. Thing is, I would want to do it in a medium other than RPGXP/Essentials, but that would obviously have a huge learning curve and require probably way more time than I spent making this game (which was already a lot!) But again, I'm really happy to hear that you really liked the game, and good luck with your YouTube channel!

Alex N

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2021
    Is this game for Android as well, I have my boy, but don't wanna download something if I can't play it

It's made for PC/Windows. If you want to play it on a Mac or Android, I would say your best bet is to look up ways to play RPGXP Pokémon fangames on your device of choice (I know with a Mac there's the whole workaround where you download Wine, but I don't know if something similar exists for Android). Hope that helps!

MavenTrainer

PokeTuber
    Years
  • Thanks so much for all your positive remarks! I'm glad you enjoyed your playthrough and yes, Titus is the man! Since you brought up the idea of a sequel, well I've actually thought about making either that with, like you said, more gyms and possibly a couple new areas to explore (either islands or westward expansion) or a prequel centered around King Titus's own heroic quest many years before the player character's adventure. Thing is, I would want to do it in a medium other than RPGXP/Essentials, but that would obviously have a huge learning curve and require probably way more time than I spent making this game (which was already a lot!) But again, I'm really happy to hear that you really liked the game, and good luck with your YouTube channel!

Thank you :D I love king Titus xD I would suggest using the exact platform you have right now and literally expanding your work and changing the scripts you have because you have all the characters, maps, pokemon and etc available to you now but yes it is up to you. I say if you stick with the medium you're using now, you may just be able to complete both a sequel and prequel. It also would be a lot faster than before when you were putting it together. I think the story has untapped potential and so does one of my subscribers ! Anyway Alex N have an awesome day man :D

Back