• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: The Light in Our Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
    I can give you an answer to that tomorrow, since it's late here. I promise I'll follow up.
    I just want to make sure my response is correct and I'm not just guessing!

It was late here too but I'm a night owl hehe.
    No worries, I appreicate thoroughness.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
    Ok. I managed to check, and in The Light in Our Hearts, Electabuzz can't evolve. It's an oversight of mine. I apologize for that.
    I should have caught that way earlier.

Aw. Mistakes happen.
    It somewhat sucks but I can certainly live with him as an Electabuzz. Especially since he's shiny.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    How to evolve Cabrawler? Normaly it would be at an mountain but what about here?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2022
    I'm in the town with the second gym (which requires Rock Smash). Which pokemon in the nearest tall grass can learn Rock Smash? Is it only Crabrawler? In the other fangame, Litleo could do this...
    In general, a list of what pokemon can learn which HM in your game would be extremely useful and cut down on frustration.
    Also, what to do if I want my Pichu to evolve on the next level-up (which is very close)? Run in circles for an hour?

Years
    Is there a speed up button? I want to use it to speed up grinding.

Since The Light in Our Hearts is older, I don't recall giving it a speed-up button. Because I've moved on from this game too, a long time ago, I'm closing this thread. Any more questions, and my DMs are open! I'll be continuing to work on Project: Revival, my current game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back