• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • No Pika.
    I said i'll get to you on that.
    Nothing.

Super i like how your wrote its data but i don't like the sprite.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2017
    Well, It's in iffy quality because of stupid ms paint, but I hope that I can get a job as a spriter for the Lost World. I submitted by application.

Years
  • Well i had been recently informed on some information..

Captain: "I have a syndrome known as photosternutatory reflex, which means that I'm photo sensative, and for those of you who do not understand latin roots; photo sensative means that I have a physical, and neurolgical reaction to light, especially bright light, e.g. sunlight."

This syndrome could be linked to his migraines, thus which could be a top cause of his absence

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    *tips drinking glass to the Captain*

Should be easy to fix, I can recommend you a few USB hookups that'll let you read your hardrive from your old laptop like it was a flash drive.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    I would like to join...

Name: PokemonTrainer007
    Position Title: I don't know... I am good with maps and keeping things together
    Email address: [email protected]
    Instant Messenger: I don't have one but if I join I will make one....
    Aim: None
    MSN: None
    Yahoo: [email protected] (Same as my E-mail)
    Gmail: None
    Other: None

Also with my above I am good with making pokemon sprites. I am making my own game also.... I don't really know how to script much and I don't have a good pokemon game making site. If you have any questions click this....
    [email protected]

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Please contact one of the staff hiring people do not post an application here. Anyway he has photosternutatory reflex? Isn't it like those kids from the movie the others? If so ooh thats bad and I do not think its treatable. Hopefully there is a treatment. Hope he gets better.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Well i had been recently informed on some information..

Captain: "I have a syndrome known as photosternutatory reflex, which means that I'm photo sensative, and for those of you who do not understand latin roots; photo sensative means that I have a physical, and neurolgical reaction to light, especially bright light, e.g. sunlight."

This syndrome could be linked to his migraines, thus which could be a top cause of his absence

Ahahaha, sorry, I found this really funny. (I'll explain in a second)

But first, my absence for the past week has been due in part by the fact I had two term papers due this week, and I just turned in my last one today. So, I'll be able to get on more often.

Also, I would like to say that I know have a more reliable connection, meaning that I should be able to log on at least once a day, if not more.

Anyway...

My photo sensativeness is a funny story actually, nothing serious, just plain humor at best, but a little annoying at the same time. What photosternutatory reflex is is that if I get near light (any kind) I start sneezing like crazy. And depending on the brightness of the light, I sneeze even more. Hahahaha, I know, it's really funny, about 18% of the entire human population has it, but in different degrees.

I myself have it pretty bad, if I stand next to a lamp, my nose begins to drip, and I begin to look and sound like I have a cold, then I sneeze about a thousand times repeatedly. But yeah, that's all that is about, nothing serious. And like I said, it's all pretty funny from my perspective, and I'm sure plenty of you here sometimes sneeze when you look at the sun or something. So, it's not fairly common, but at the same time, it's around. But yeah, you could kind of consider it as a form of allergy in a way...

And about my migraines.

Yes, it is true that I have a very serious migraine condition, I myself do not like to talk about it much because I cannot stand getting attention from it. If you guys want to know about it, I guess I could explain it on my front page, but I do not want to actually talk about it publicly. It is a serious issue in my life, and it is not to be taken lightly. But like I said, if you all wish to know, I will post something on my front page (my user page, not thread)

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • good to hear that you are ok, you really had me worried.
    I guess you can relate to psyducks now :laugh:
    Anyway, I hope that this problem won't bother you too much, especially since a computer screen radiates light and all...

Years
  • My photo sensativeness is a funny story actually, nothing serious, just plain humor at best, but a little annoying at the same time. What photosternutatory reflex is is that if I get near light (any kind) I start sneezing like crazy. And depending on the brightness of the light, I sneeze even more. Hahahaha, I know, it's really funny, about 18% of the entire human population has it, but in different degrees.

I have that too. It's caused by the 5th optical nerve. In some people the nerve crosses over the same nerve that trigger sneezes, so when your brain gets the bright light signal it accidentally gets the sneeze signal too. My friends like to make fun and say flashbangs would make me useless. XD

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • I've just read the reviews completely... Woah!

This is a big project you got there!

Why, how long will you think would it be finished?

Nevertheless... Never waste time, now. :)

And Captain Arcane, I think your reputation will be high when you finish (or even now, work on) this project!

And an online gaming experience too?

Wow... Im rooting for you!

If you need any help, we'll be here! :)

I think i speak for the PC here (haha!) but, we support you! :)

P.S. = I think I'll mark you in my Event Reminders... :)

That way, I'll be waiting for as long as I can! :)

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I thought I already posted this, but I guess not...

Anyway, what would happen if you bred a White-Bellied Horsea with a regular Horsea? Would it have the boosted stats and whatnot? Discuss.

Oh, and its great that your photosensitivity thing isn't crippling

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back