• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

zirico

M.C.F.C
Years
  • I thought I already posted this, but I guess not...

Anyway, what would happen if you bred a White-Bellied Horsea with a regular Horsea? Would it have the boosted stats and whatnot? Discuss.

Oh, and its great that your photosensitivity thing isn't crippling

i think that would depend on the species of the offspring, that way each species would have an advantage. If not then through continuous breeding you'd have a prety sick horsea.

JesseoLo

I sorta new ('.') :)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hey captane arcane tell me if i can help w /anthing wether it is telling other ppl about it or posting you tube vids on it or events and terrain
    Ps sorry if i misspled anthing

Years
  • Well my bad..
    i just thought people should know things.
    They hold onto this project and worry of you.
    I felt it was right to inform them...

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    i think that would depend on the species of the offspring, that way each species would have an advantage. If not then through continuous breeding you'd have a prety sick horsea.

Mhmm, no doubt :)
    But what I was wonderin', was would you have a Hybrid, or what???

JesseoLo

I sorta new ('.') :)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    So does any one know if he is almost don yet? its been 124 pages.

And how long has this been going on???

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    no, it isn't almost done. page number =/= game completed
    its been going on for a couple of years - look at the first post.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Just realized, what would happen if you had a lv 100 Wobbuffet, it can only learn four moves, but it would have 8 move slots!!!

Years
  • Just realized, what would happen if you had a lv 100 Wobbuffet, it can only learn four moves, but it would have 8 move slots!!!

there are plenty of times when your moveset isn't full in the normal games. (move deleter, low level pokemon with few moves, etc) why would this be any different?

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Because, you would have the opportunity! I know it sounds stupid saying I realized it, but who actually has a Lv 100 that doesn't know at least 4 moves? Except you know, the retards who level up their Caterpie or Ditto to Lv 100..

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    I am making a Pokemon game with my bro(who is doing nothing), my freind( who is also doing nothing), and my cousin (who has just joined but is doing stuff). And anyways in our game we are putting in a move sort of like a fishing rod except it is on a rock wall. Basically what it does is that it knocks pokemon out of the side of the wall sort of like with headbutt in the silver, gold, and crystal but also items will fall out like a fossil or a gem 9which you can sell) by gem I mean like ruby, emerald, diamond, and you know......Gems. But if you use then please give me credit....

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I am making a Pokemon game with my bro(who is doing nothing), my freind( who is also doing nothing), and my cousin (who has just joined but is doing stuff). And anyways in our game we are putting in a move sort of like a fishing rod except it is on a rock wall. Basically what it does is that it knocks pokemon out of the side of the wall sort of like with headbutt in the silver, gold, and crystal but also items will fall out like a fossil or a gem 9which you can sell) by gem I mean like ruby, emerald, diamond, and you know......Gems. But if you use then please give me credit....

and what does that have to do with this game youv posted in the wrong place

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    He was suggesting that the cap puts the move in. While i agree that most of it wasn't needed, it was still a suggestion.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • Wow! I really admire all the work your whole team is putting into this game. The maps are so beautiful. I'm so happy that somebody is doing a project like this - I just know it will be spectacular! I will definitely be playing this game once it is completed - I look forward to that day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back