• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Alright, I have edited the front page. I hope you all like it better. As for me, I'm going to go to bed. Seeing how its 3:36 in the morning. K, well night everyone.

Years
Yay for the first post makeover! (^^) I like how it looks, but there is one thing... There is this whole list of pokeballs (with the pictures) and then all the names again with the description. Maybe it's a better idea to just put the little picture in front of the name and then the description behind it... Just a thought...

Also, I'd join the Support Club xD

Mitchman

Banned
Years
There is a support club wow. Anyway back to that later cant wait to see olivine
I wanna join da club
Edit: I know you dont like betas but what if you gave supporters special sneak peeks ofbthe game. But not every supporter in the club just the really loyal ones.

Captain Arcane

Years
Its just one of those thread clubs that are all over the place on here. The main purpose of it would be to help spread the word.

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years
This game is so cool. I love the areas so much more than I really wanted in the real game. But won't adding all this things use a lot of space? Another thing, will you add in Pokemon Contests?

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Cool
looks amazing
I just love the maps : D
I'd very much like to use them in a comic
but I won't, becasue A) No permission, B) Stealing is wrong, and C) You worked hard on them from the looks of it =D
Suggestions: Make the routes really long like in the show?
and add a Contest League?
And the battle frontier in the Kanto league?
And what about Arumia? (Ranger 2)

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
well i have been watching your games progress and i would join your fan club. In fact i would like to help if you need it.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Yeah, Capt. Arcane, your game is going greater than I thought. Keep it up!

Captain Arcane

Years
I'm sorry to announce that due to misjudgement, I will not be able to complete Olivine City by today, hopefully I will be able to complete it during this upcoming week. But my best efforts could not complete it. But, becasue of this misjudgement, which falls directly on my part, I will erveal Olvine City in all its time of day forms, my way of paying my dapts I guess. So, unless I do not reply at all for the rest of the day, have a good day everyone, and a good week.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
I'm sorry to announce that due to misjudgement, I will not be able to complete Olivine City by today, hopefully I will be able to complete it during this upcoming week. But my best efforts could not complete it. But, becasue of this misjudgement, which falls directly on my part, I will erveal Olvine City in all its time of day forms, my way of paying my dapts I guess. So, unless I do not reply at all for the rest of the day, have a good day everyone, and a good week.

Tis' ok my good captain, I'm pretty sure the fans won't mind with the compensation :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2009
well this is gonna be the best hack ever! i would like to know when this will be ready for download......

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
GAME ITS GOING TO BE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAAAAAA CANT STAND NOOBS.
The download is goin to take sum time so........WAIT LIKE EVERYONE.

Calm down. Flaming =/= correcting.

I don't know if this has been stated, but I think the female Tropius should be the one containing the fruit. Seeing as it's usually the female that feeds the babies, it would make more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back