• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadano_nika

Mononoke
Years
I should be posting some examples anywho :P
Great to hear! *is exited*

i guess because its an all-region game there would be like 9-10 HMs, if you need all of these, then i wonder where you're gonna put your fighting pokémon.

i suggest another pokémon slote, to make it 7 pokés ( i know that in the anime series the 7th okemon gets send to prof oak or something )

and it would be making the battle overview a bit more challenging also.
I don't think thats a good idea, keeping 7 pokemon. I think it should stay 6, like in the anime and like it has always been.
And something like a bibarel can actually learn 6 HM moves. and since it's a partly watertype pokemon it would probably be able to learn whirlpool as well if that returns as HM. (I used a bibarel as HM slave in diamond :3) Personally, I never walk around with all HM abilities anyway. If I get somewhere where I'd need an HM move that I can't use at that moment because I don't have a certain pokemon with me I'll just come back later :)

I had another idea for the Lost World, one that gave Teleport a use! (It's a miracle!) What happens is that Teleport is now a HM, and now would raise Evasion in battle, and act as a sort of anti-Mind Reader/Lock On. (But only for the turn it would be used on.) Now to the part which really matter on any HM: (With the possible exceptions of Waterfall and Fly. In my opinion at least.) You go to this statue, and use Teleport. Then you would be transported into another place. It could be anyway, an isolated cave, a place under the ocean, which you cannot get to with Dive, or, my personal favourite, back into the past or future.
There already is a use for teleport. if you use it out of battle you will be teleported back to the last pokemoncenter you visited. I don't think the idea with the statues is a bad idea, but going into the past/future is a bit over the top.

Last edited:

joeloa

booklover88
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2010
playing the game

How will we be able to play the game if there are no downloadable links?

Greatest hack ive seen in a long time! Is this game for gameboy/ds or is it for the computure?

joeloa

booklover88
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2010
Greatest hack ive seen in a long time! Is this game for gameboy/ds or is it for the computure?

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
um the game hasn't been released yet ... thats why there are no download links ...
read the first post ...

TheOneSin

The Lazy Generation
Years
I would expect that the residency you included in the game ain't just props? It would be nice if you include some trivia, or references with the npcs in the residence maybe even freebies. xD

The game is nice overall can't wait till I can play a game that reflects the anime(the towns and routes).

joeloa

booklover88
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2010
If anyone here needs any ideas for i game, ii have an okay one.
Story:
You wake up in the Ocean Temple of Akusha (before it was submerged) and realize that it is the day you get your first pokemon from the elders council of the city. You go to them and they test you to sea if your "heart is pure." They then give you a level 5 phione (evolves at level 16 to Manafi and then at level 36 to a different form, maybe gysry?) You then go to The Pool (a pool with lots of level 5 or lower pokemon) to train and bond. You then hear a scream from the elders council and you go see what it was. The head elder has been kidnapped! The other elders tell you that team aqua kiddnapped the head elder and they give you five pokeballs and a pokedex and tell you to take the water leauge challenge (the four water gyms + the water elite four) and you are supposed to find out why they kiddnapped him.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I think that's supposed to go in the Plot and Story Ideas subforum...

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2009
Hate to break it to you, joeloa, but there is already a storyline for Lost World. Sorry, but Arcane already has a story already.

joeloa

booklover88
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2010
question

will you make it avalible for gameboy advanced/ds?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I KNEW THIS QUESTION WAS GOING TO BE POSTED SOONER OR LATER. ITS A FAN-GAME NOT A HACK. SORRY BOUT THE CAPS LOCK TEXT IT GOT STUCK THE STUPID BUTTOM

Waudby

will you make it avalible for gameboy advanced/ds?

It's impossible to make it for gba or ds as the programming language is completely different.

Looking good. I'm glad to see a good sphere game going.

If you need any help, just PM me and i'll see what i can do.

I'm getting quite advanced in the scripting area so i'll try my best to help.

joeloa

booklover88
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2010
please tell if you like it at least(the idea) and go to new ideas! in Plot and Story Idea Space to see other ideas. I wasn't talking about a story idea for this game either. i just think its an idea for someone who needs one.

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Are bulbasaur, squirtle, and charmander the only starters you can start with? I was hoping that you would let us choose from other starters too. You know, from Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh too? So how is the game coming up so far?

Toph

Tower Tycoon Miles Here :D
Years
Are bulbasaur, squirtle, and charmander the only starters you can start with? I was hoping that you would let us choose from other starters too. You know, from Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh too? So how is the game coming up so far?

you will start your story in Kanto, where you can choose between: Bulbasaur Squirtle and Charmander.
when you are done in Kanto you go to Jotho, where you can get a new starter (you'll need to leave your other pokemon behind for some time) then you can choose from: Cyndaquil, Totodile and Chikorita.
when you are done in Jotho you go to Hoenn, where you can get a new starter (you'll need to leave your other pokemon behind for some time) then you can choose from: Torchic, Mudkip and Treecko.
when you are done in Hoenn you go to Sinnoh, where you can get a new starter (you'll need to leave your other pokemon behind for some time) then you can choose from: Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup.

I guess when you are done with a region, you can use your previous pokemon again.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Little Preview

Alright, its Tuesday. I'm almost done with my school work, and then I'll have basically all week to continue working on Pokemon TLW.

Here are a few things I have planned for this weekend.

• Presentation of the 100% complete Olivine City

• Overhaul the front page to correctly identify frequent questions, and address new statements, and also add new features.
Alright, so, I hope this post will keep you happy till Thursday, cause thats when I'll be on the next time. But, Olivine probably wont be done until Saturday, maybe if I work really, really hard, I can get it done by Friday night, but, eh, we'll see.

trueevil

spriter
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 18, 2008
yo

Hello I am Trueevil or as some have been fond of calling me "Veral". I noticed you had an opening for a spriter. I am not sure if that spot is still open or not. But If it is I would like to apply for it. Below is one of the pokemon sprites i have made. And my Main spriting style.

Pokemon : i185.photobucket.com/albums/x99/trueeviI/pokemonideathing.png

main : i185.photobucket.com/albums/x99/trueeviI/fff-4.png
Yes the above is blured so u can hardly see
this is to protect it.

Edit:
Ok here we go img504.imageshack.us/img504/9373/pokemon19gl7.png That should be about what u are looking for.
Sorry u will have to copy and paste the links. For I am to lazy to go post 15 times.

Also here are some items if want to use them
Pokemon satures Stone , gold and glass/crystal
img139.imageshack.us/img139/2353/pokemonstatuesgi6.png

Last edited:

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Hello I am Trueevil or as some have been fond of calling me "Veral". I noticed you had an opening for a spriter. I am not sure if that spot is still open or not. But If it is I would like to apply for it. Below is one of the pokemon sprites i have made. And my Main spriting style.

Pokemon : i185.photobucket.com/albums/x99/trueeviI/pokemonideathing.png

main : i185.photobucket.com/albums/x99/trueeviI/fff-4.png
Yes the above is blured so u can hardly see
this is to protect it.

Edit:
Ok here we go img504.imageshack.us/img504/9373/pokemon19gl7.png That should be about what u are looking for.
Sorry u will have to copy and paste the links. For I am to lazy to go post 15 times.

Also here are some items if want to use them
Pokemon satures Stone , gold and glass/crystal
img139.imageshack.us/img139/2353/pokemonstatuesgi6.png

Um, I'm sorry, but there are no open positions at the time. Even though the first page says there is, there isn't. I'm going to update the first page this weekend, and when I do, I will change it. I'm verry sorry for any inconvienence.

~~!!Idea!!~~
Alright, I was scrolling threw the community a few minutes ago, and I got an idea -- If I were to start a Pokemon The Lost World Support Club, would most of you join? I will make a banner for it. I just don't want to make a club, then not have anyone join, y'know what I'm saying. So, if you please, (this is for everyone), at the end of your replies, just say whether or not that you will join it, and at the end, I will see if I should or not. But, I think its a good idea, but mabye thats just because I'm developing it....>__> But it will help spread the word, don'tcha think?

Ah, but anyway, remember, write your answer at the end of your post. ^___^

Thank you everyone, and I will hopefully have everything completed by Saturday, maybe late Friday night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back