• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Are you a retard? Didn't you read the warning? *Puts out an AKA47 and loads it* BANG You are an ******* Idiot you have done that a trillion times, now go die in a hole. Next time I swear I'll do something nasty to you.

Uh, not to be mean, but calm down dude. Its fine, he's just showing me his work. It nothing to be shouting about. Its all fine, also you might want to edit that before a moderator sees that?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Wow man, this game is looking amazing since I last posted here. Development's running smoothly and you're just an idea man 100% o_o
Keep this game coming, because it's certainly one that everyone should look forward to playing!

Are you mapping Route>City>Route or City>City / Route>Route? I'm wondering how long it's going to take for you to map stuff. :x

Captain Arcane

Years
Wow man, this game is looking amazing since I last posted here. Development's running smoothly and you're just an idea man 100% o_o
Keep this game coming, because it's certainly one that everyone should look forward to playing!

Are you mapping Route>City>Route or City>City / Route>Route? I'm wondering how long it's going to take for you to map stuff. :x

Thanx Mr. Moderator XD
But seirously, thank you.

I'm kinda making them by how you travel in the game, but with an exception to Snowpoint City. I had to make that city because I was soooo disapointed with Nintendo's first snow city, that I had to revise it. But yeah, kinda like how you travel kinda thing.....O____o (I'm speakning like a loony)
Thanx again man, for the motivation.

Can you guess what time it is!!!????​

Update

I've finished Pewter City after working on it this whole week. I really hope you guys like it. Enjoy
pewtercitylg9.jpg

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
Good Lord that's a great map! I'm really going to love this game. You make all the towns so realistic. I hate the ones Nintendo made with maybe one or two houses per town.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
jonsploder, I have removed your post. It was offensive and served no purpose except to flame another member. Do NOT use this sort of language or insults here again. One of PC's rules is to respect all members - there is always a more polite way of expressing yourself rather than reverting to insults.

You have been warned.

--FG

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
jonsploder, I have removed your post. It was offensive and served no purpose except to flame another member. Do NOT use this sort of language or insults here again. One of PC's rules is to respect all members - there is always a more polite way of expressing yourself rather than reverting to insults.

You have been warned.

--FG

Very sorry I was just extremely angry. He's done that over three times and each time I told him not to. Sorry again, its no excuse.

Annnnyyyyywaaaayyy. Nice mapping, its a great town, but I think that its a little to semetricle, to even, to perfect. Make it a bit more messy I think.

Captain Arcane

Years
UPDATE​
I made new Poke Balls, hope you all like them....cause I do! ^^
pokeballsck1.jpg

Very sorry I was just extremely angry. He's done that over three times and each time I told him not to. Sorry again, its no excuse.

Annnnyyyyywaaaayyy. Nice mapping, its a great town, but I think that its a little to semetricle, to even, to perfect. Make it a bit more messy I think.

Actually, I don't think its that semetrical at all, if you look at it you can see how the paths don't make perfect intersections, they are all kind of oddly placed.

Captain Arcane

Years
OK, I don't really care, I have a different view on things.

Exactly, and I totaly respect that, and I encurage you to speak your mind whenever I make an update, cause that tells me that everything I do is not what everybody wants.

And that goes for everybody. Speak your mind, it does more good than bad.

Last edited:

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
Sorry, but I'm not going to send out beta's or demo's. I see many problems that can, and most likely will arise if I do, so. I'm sorry to say it, but no demo's or beta's.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Then we have to wait to long, not rushing you but through 2008 at least make 1 demo, it doesn't have to be fully complete, only a couple of gyms.

Legaia

Ultimate Sphere User
Years
Very nice map. I really like your mapping style, it opens the game up very nicely and gives the towns more taste. Great job :D

NytewolfAU2k7

Game Modder & Creator
Years
Nice city :), I'm jealous of your mapping skills... I'm thinking of making my towns and citys in the game I'm working on more realistic, more 'alive'...

Great work! Keep it up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back