• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

well, you cant really stop people from stealing =/
    but if they do, we'll nab them :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    sent them u got em yet? if u can can u post them on here i wud post them to ca but his message list is full

Atomic Reactor

well, surprisingly, that looks pretty sweet.
    I would take out the pokeball symbol in the middle of the water though. and replace it with floating platforms. I believe thats what its like in the anime.

here it is for everyone to see:
    Pokémon the Lost World

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    thank you :) if im on the team i can do lots of gyms im not a big poke fan tho so if anyone can get a reference... i was also thinking maybe a quest of mewtwo and his 3 clone pokemon on that island where mewtwo is a trainer

Years
    Well go to the first page and submit a application to CA.
    When he gets back on he can hopefully get you on.

Atomic Reactor

well, i believe to be a mapper, you would need to download the Sphere program.
    That way you can give the maps to CA.
    And what do you mean by reference?
    Serebii.net always has good pictures of each episode.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    kk i found a reference and ill try it with some blocks

i dont want to be a mapper i hate that but i enjoyed doin the gym so maybe but id prefer to make trainers and stuff
    please check ur messages it is done but it sucks bad

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    if you don't like doing outside mapping, then you could probably do gyms and the insides of buildings if you want. i'm sure with the size of these cities he'll need alot of buildings [not to mention that most of them are rather simple]

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    where is ca??? and do u think we need more vaiatins of pokemon? like he did with the different sea horses and stuff

Atomic Reactor

And i also dont kno how far of progress weve gotten done.
    sorry :P

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    considering the size of this project, i think that you guys have about 5% of it done. but because of the larger team taht is to be when CA gets back, i assume that it will start moving along at a faster pace.

i think that this was said earlier in some posts, but its probably going to take like another 2 years, maybe even a bit longer, for this game to come out

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back