• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    Great Idea

Could you make a Online Town with a festival in which you can play multiple mini-games with up to 4 players. You coulad also add towns from the movies.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    i think he's already adding towns from the movies - alot of the anime is being incorperated, so i would assume that the movies are also

the game is multi-player online. that being so, there are many contests and such. i'm sure that big ones would be like unofficial 'festivals'. but i don't know about the mini games - what could you do?

Atomic Reactor

Thier will be no release.
    Youll have to wait till its complete.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    *smack*

Okay so now that's out of my system, I'm pretty sure that Captain Arcane will not release The Lost World until the game has been completed.

Years
    Well CA has posted some more bulletins on myspace.
    And i just contacted him. So I'm excited to hear what he has to say.
    I'll keep you posted.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    ask him to keep us posted by posting here :P
    think it would make things a bit easier

Years
    Well I'm just saying that we all miss him and PC and how he's been.

P.S. He's a huge Obama fan so, vote for Obama =)

Ok guys! CA just sent me a message.
    Well it happens that CA has had some health issues so he wanted to spend time with his family before he moved.
    But he's ok now i think.
    He misses all of us and says he will be back in three weeks!

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    three weeks? thats a long time, but oh well

tell him that we hope he feels better.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    please be quiet, inmoosewetrust. i'm not saying that you shouldn't post, but if you're just goign to turn this thread into something like you did with acanthite i'm sure that we would all appreciate it if you just didn't do anything.
    to my remembrance you havn't posted on this thread before, so not only do you not have license to make a remark like that, but you probably are just going to start another argument and plug how your game is better.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    im back with a great idea from pokemon yellow....

cant post picture yet..... but my idea was pokemon that follow u or u ride on

but i will have pichu and raichu along with all the starter pokemon from all areas and different pokemon to ride in water and to fly on but i thnk okemon shud either be like only 1 stage such as lapras, legendary or 3rd stage to ride on in water or fly on eg u cannot ride wartortal but u can ride blastoise

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    im back with a great idea from pokemon yellow....

cant post picture yet..... but my idea was pokemon that follow u or u ride on

but i will have pichu and raichu along with all the starter pokemon from all areas and different pokemon to ride in water and to fly on but i thnk okemon shud either be like only 1 stage such as lapras, legendary or 3rd stage to ride on in water or fly on eg u cannot ride wartortal but u can ride blastoise

why? why should you wait until a pokemon was final stage in order to use HMs with it?

Years
    Then you won't be able to ride on a staryu?
    That's not a very good idea.

P.S. Watch the first pokemon movie. They have a lot of 1st stage pokemon taking there trainers to safety in the part where it's raining and there in the water.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I think it was mentioned in this thread that having more than four moves would be possible by reaching certain levels. Although I think that is a fairly good idea, I was thinking that in battles against other humans (if there are any, that is) that you would have to pick four out of however many moves you have at the time to use in that certain battle. Having more than four moves in battles against other people would drastically change how battles work and make the metagame even more offensively oriented than it is now. I think having more than four moves is good, just not in battles against other people (once again, I'm not sure if there will be, but if there are that's my idea).

Years
    Well I think he has a good point there.
    Really I dont think a squirtle or totodile can bring you to a another island.
    In the first movie where many waterpokemon who carried there trainers.
    But think it's imposible :P
    So maybe something like only last evos can bring you to an island.
    But if the pokemon is just big it can surf, like lapras.
    It just depends on weight.
    Good point there dragondragon =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back