• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

qw

Years
    will C.A make the catch rate of legendaires low becuse djg did that in ruby destiny and it kinda ruened the game becuse you can't catch anything

also could you like realy eat in this game and have to feed your pokemon like in the show?

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

the catch rates and stats will be the same as a normal game.
    well, stats will change according to region.

no, no feeding.
    to the best of my knowlege anyway...

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    yes, people are

and atomic, i have no problem with him asking questions. i have problem with him asking 20+ questions in serparate posts all within like an hour.

Atomic Reactor

That's considered spam, and i answered you.
    (spam is against the rules btw. i should report it)

Yeah i know what you mean scienceboy lol

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    This game is based on the anime more than any other Pokemon game (As what I've learned) qw. If you have ever heard of it don't ask, if you've seen it somewhere (not here) ask about it, unless it something only CA would no which most of these are, my advice is check this every day and keep your mouth shut unless something big or important come up. Or if you of all people is hit with a sudden realization.

Will people talk to each other is what he means. (I think)

BB out

ChaoticKitten

^.^ Wait... I get it... o.O
    Years
    DO WANT

Gah... I'm anticipating the release/completion of this more than any of the "legit" games...
    It looks fantastic... You could make a career out of this...

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

just the final product.

qw

Years
    hey when C.A does release the final copy will he e-mail it to us or will he put
    up a link?

also sorry about the spam thing

also instead of secrete bases could we own our own house

and could we choose out of a list of starters so everyone isn't walking around
    with the same pokemon.(i mean like you could pick magbey,larvatar,gible.....).

and when we go to other regions will we recive another starter(like in johto
    we get a todidle,chicorita,or cydiquil).
    and what level will they be on (hopefully at least 50) because by the time that i get there my pokemon will be on at least 68 and if it's at five and all the gym leaders are on like 60-80 then i proble won't train it.

THANKS FOR ANSWERING

um, C.A mabey for this project you could team up with other desighners like Dstendjangold(i think thats how you spell it),Sergio,and others becuase they are skilled sprite designers,and could help you with scripting,and with the regions,and where certaint shiny pokemon are.

also for the orange islands will you make all the wild pokemon shiny like in pokemon narija?

(and i didn't mean "where certaint shiny pokemon are" i meant where certaint pokemon are,not shiny just pokemon)

could you catch a pokemon like teddisaura in orange islands(or any johto pokemon for that matter)

C.A could you make like a special event in Hohen where you get to go into space and catch deoxsis, jirachi cleffa,clefairy,and others.

Last edited:
    Years
    hey when C.A does release the final copy will he e-mail it to us or will he put
    up a link?

also sorry about the spam thing

also instead of secrete bases could we own our own house

and could we choose out of a list of starters so everyone isn't walking around
    with the same pokemon.(i mean like you could pick magbey,larvatar,gible.....).

and when we go to other regions will we recive another starter(like in johto
    we get a todidle,chicorita,or cydiquil).
    and what level will they be on (hopefully at least 50) because by the time that i get there my pokemon will be on at least 68 and if it's at five and all the gym leaders are on like 60-80 then i proble won't train it.

THANKS FOR ANSWERING

um, C.A mabey for this project you could team up with other desighners like Dstendjangold(i think thats how you spell it),Sergio,and others becuase they are skilled sprite designers,and could help you with scripting,and with the regions,and where certaint shiny pokemon are.

also for the orange islands will you make all the wild pokemon shiny like in pokemon narija?

(and i didn't mean "where certaint shiny pokemon are" i meant where certaint pokemon are,not shiny just pokemon)

could you catch a pokemon like teddisaura in orange islands(or any johto pokemon for that matter)

C.A could you make like a special event in Hohen where you get to go into space and catch deoxsis, jirachi cleffa,clefairy,and others.

Why would CA E-mail the game to you? He will post it on the thread. Don't be expecting the release for a long time also.
    CA said he had an idea for the secret bases that we would all enjoy.
    And yes I'm sure you will be able to get the other starters because you switch regions. Kanto to Johoto to Hoenn t.o Sinnoh.
    If you read the first page you would see that the pokemon have different variants for the Orange island. I and others give him ideas on what to do for colors and what to add and take away from the pokemon.

Sandro™

Retired!
    Years
    Those questions are asked like a million times :/ :S I think im just gonna ignore this thread for a while :S *thinks* (i need to go read the first post myself...) */thinks*

Years
    Lol Yeah Sandro.
    Honestly, I don't think some of you guys read the first posts. It answers a lot of questions you ask.

Years
    Uh dude... if you take some time and read the first post you should see that there's no beta coming out... only the final release. if you really support this game so much take some time and read it :) not being mean.
    Sorry XD yes but it is such a big tekst I can't take the time to read it all cuz I can't concentrate that long XD XD Nah can't wait till the final release then :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back