• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I gotta say I love the route, but I do have some crits on it. It is large yes, but I dont see how its perilous. I just skimmed over it and you could cross the entire route from beggining to end without having to go through any compulsory grass patches. Of course you take into account that you will have trainers to battle, but after you battle them all it will just be a breeze to get through it.
    Also you didnt say where the camping gear can be used, Im guessing its next to the pond on the square sandy patch.
    And also, I noticed a white rock right in the middle which is not accessible, why is this there?

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    I gotta say I love the route, but I do have some crits on it. It is large yes, but I dont see how its perilous. I just skimmed over it and you could cross the entire route from beggining to end without having to go through any compulsory grass patches. Of course you take into account that you will have trainers to battle, but after you battle them all it will just be a breeze to get through it.
    Also you didnt say where the camping gear can be used, Im guessing its next to the pond on the square sandy patch.
    And also, I noticed a white rock right in the middle which is not accessible, why is this there?

OHO,

You seemed to have spotted one of the many secrets that lie in Route 3! Let me just say that the next update will be quite massive. There will be many thigns that will be revealed abuot the game, also, expect to see more variant Pokémon sprites released and many more things.

Thank you everyone for our wonderful comments and support. Its great to be back.

Oh, and Mooshykris, I believe you may be on to something ;)

Captain Arcane

Years
    Cap Arcane u know what got my attention??? The Yellow tree. is it like in D/P???

Yes, that is a Honey Tree. They serve the same purpose as in D/P/P, but just think about all the different Pokémon variants you can find depending on which tree you decided to use!!!

Also, Kyledove,

Yes, taht area with the sign, and little pond is the campign site. Also, though it may not look that perillous, but don't let looks decive you. This route is absolutely littered with trainers, and you won't find it easy to avoid their site, if you can. But this route is extremely long, and just for a little note. The Camping Gear is not a required key item, meaning that if you do not find the person who will give it to you, you'll have plenty of trouble getting through this map. Trust me, once you get through this, you'll never want to coem back again. Which is the catch because the're are many secrets about this map.

Perhaps no one has noticed the secret forest entrance at the top of the map!! Or have you noticed the many cavern entrances plotted accross the map. Or what about the tree tiles from R/S/E? You'll never guess what those are for, and remember, there are no more secret bases. Like I said a few posts up, the next update will be massive. And it will reveal many things about the game.

Oooohoohooo, I bet your all excited now huh. :P

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Perhaps no one has noticed the secret forest entrance at the top of the map!! Or have you noticed the many cavern entrances plotted accross the map. Or what about the tree tiles from R/S/E? You'll never guess what those are for, and remember, there are no more secret bases. Like I said a few posts up, the next update will be massive. And it will reveal many things about the game.

Ah okay, well I can certainly trust you to do it right, hehe.
    I did notice the 3 (Ithink) cave entrances and the forest entrance, but I dont see how you'd be able to reach the forest. I figured it was a kind of exit out of some other place that lead here to give you a nice summit-picturesque view. I was also thinking about it and since its mt.moon is the white stone a moon stone or a meteor or something?
    About the rse tree..I have no idea. What can someone do with a tree...climb it? chop it down? no clue.

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
    sorry, but I need to post 15 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 14 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 13 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 12 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 11 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 10 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 9 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 8 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 7 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 6 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 5 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 4 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 3 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 2 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 1 more posts to show you something awsome

I'm mad that I just spent all that time to realize that merged double posts only count as one post

What I want to show you is really awsome though, it is a map of where the pokemon regions are in real life japan

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    I think I know how to get out. You go to the end and go through the small cave, go all the way back, and come out the other end, go down the rockslide thing, and go all the way back through the other path, and you end up at the big cave.

Sandro™

Retired!
    Years
    sorry, but I need to post 15 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 14 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 13 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 12 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 11 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 10 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 9 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 8 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 7 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 6 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 5 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 4 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 3 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 2 posts to show you something awsome

sorry, but I need to post 1 more posts to show you something awsome

I'm mad that I just spent all that time to realize that merged double posts only count as one post

What I want to show you is really awsome though, it is a map of where the pokemon regions are in real life japan

Dude... Just put the link without https:// infront of it... :/

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
    It won't work, It still won't let me

Thanks Sandro, I feel like a moron

This is a link to a website that has several maps of the pokemon world. Th elast one is where the regions are in real life. I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO CONSIDER CHANGING THE WORLD MAP BECAUSE OF THIS!!! If the world map is changed because of this, then I would feel bad for holding this project back and the rout from kanto to orre would be so long that I would probably stop playing the game

gscplatinum.proboards51.com/index.cgi?board=oldymappers&action=print&thread=2539
    gscplatinum.proboards51.com/index.cgi?board=oldymappers&action=print&thread=2539

There are other maps on this site, but the map that I'm talking about is the very last one

You might have to copy and paste the adress though

Last edited:

Sandro™

Retired!
    Years

This is a link to a website that has several maps of the pokemon world. Th elast one is where the regions are in real life. I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO CONSIDER CHANGING THE WORLD MAP BECAUSE OF THIS!!! If the world map is changed because of this, then I would feel bad for holding this project back and the rout from kanto to orre would be so long that I would probably stop playing the game

There are other maps on this site, but the map that I'm talking about is the very last one

Dude do not post links to other sites... only to image hosting sites...
    U wanna get banned?

Captain Arcane

Years

Well first off, I decided long ago that I would change the world map, so it will no longer be the one shown on the front page. ( I have to completely overhall the front page)

Second, the link seems to be broken. But I think 98% of the Pokecommuntiy knows that all the Pokémon regions are based off real life places. And also, di you know that Kigome from Inuyasha lives in Kanto!! When I used to watch the show, it panned out while she was screaming one time, and you could see all of Kanto! I thought it was pretty cool. Though I don't remember exactly what city she lived in. But I'm getting way off topic, so enough about that.

But, the world map will be changed.

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
    sorry, I didn't know, but the map is cool though

Also, who is Kigome from Inuyasha, I have only seen about one episode from every season because I only have basic cable and do not have pokemon on my tv

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    kagome from inuyasha? thats a completely different tv show ... nothing to do with pokemon. if you want more information from it, google it or look it up on wikipedia. this thread isn't the place for it though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    kagome from inuyasha? thats a completely different tv show ... nothing to do with pokemon. if you want more information from it, google it or look it up on wikipedia. this thread isn't the place for it though.

Look above at Captain Arcane's post, and you'll understand the purpose of it :P

~Mooshykris

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
    私は時々非常に任意、そういうわけで私しているこれをである。 これを翻訳するのに時間をかければあなたの時間管理プログラムの技術に取り組むべきである

I bet the reason that no one replied as soon as I thought they would is because you all were searching for a search engine to translate

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    私は時々非常に任意、そういうわけで私しているこれをである。 これを翻訳するのに時間をかければあなたの時間管理プログラムの技術に取り組むべきである

I bet the reason that no one replied as soon as I thought they would is because you all were searching for a search engine to translate

no need to search. and your thing doesn't make sense

Sometimes I am very arbitrary, and that is why I have it. The wait time to translate it's time you take control of the technology program

please, no spamming. if you want to get to 15 posts, look around, find other games, post 'looks great, can't wait' or something like that, but don't just spam one thread.

and you posted 10 minutes ago. alerts usually go out like 5 minutes after a post. its a forum, not a shoutbox. replies can take however long as they need.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back