• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammydabammy

Pokemon Master
Years
    • Seen May 22, 2009
    OMFG
    Man!
    This is awsome!
    I've been waiting for a "game" to come up like this for months!
    You truely are amazing and you've based the maps on the anime!
    GREAT
    This is so good, you do not know how hyper I am!
    I can't wait to play this!

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Busy Busy Busy, and no time for fun

*Really big Sigh*

I seriously have never been this busy in my life. I know I said that I would reveal Route 3 last week, but due to my leave to washington, I had a lot of stuff to make up for, mostly chores though. I am very sorry for all of this everyone, I'm trying so hard to find time to get everything in, but its almost impossible right now. Mainly because I'm moving to a different state next month, so along with chores, moving to another state on the other side of the country, and also going back to washington for another week; I'm preety booked.

But things are looking up! I will be leaving for my dad's house this weekend, and because of that, I will be able to contribute about 99% of my time to working on Pokemon TLW. I will be leaving thursday, so to all my friends who I talk to on MSN, I will be online thursday night.

So, with me going to my fathers house, Route 3 should be done by Friday, and I will also reveal a few more things about the game that will make any pokemon fan squeel like a little girl!

Well, once again, I'm sorry for the delay in everything, I'm trying my best. I'm also sorry for any applications that I have not replied to, all that applied should hopefully get a deliberated reply by the end of this weekend.

I hope you will all be patient until then, and I am again, sincerely sorry for the delay.

Trying my best to produce the best,
    Captain Arcane :pirate:

Atomic Reactor

Hmm. It will take a lot ot make me squeel like a little girl. ;)
    Seriously dude. PM the link to our site.
    Can't wait for the update. Woot!
    we need to talk soon btw. :)
    Aye Captain!!!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yay more work. Nah kiddin but yesh i cant wait to see. But a noyay thing is that i cut my work time down a lot due to real world work. Dang. Anyweh yeh i hope to see more./

Lucario rocks

Mmm... Crispy
    Years
  • Don't worry about letting us down, your not, your doing things that every person needs to do, live, since this your game you are aloud to release things whenever you want. I wish you Arcane, good luck on moving and i wish you and your team look on this game,

Lucario Rocks

Message to newcomers:
    1st:
    LOOK AT ALL THE POSTS BEFORE SUGGESTING IDEAS OR QUESTIONS! IF YOU DO ASK ONE OF THESE TYPES OF QUESTIONS WHICH HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED, THEY WILL BE IGNORED

2nd: This Game is NOT a Hack

3rd: Respect Arcane and the team, They are the reason this game is being created

(sorry if this post is a bit too emotional, sometimes i get emotional over crazy things ;-) )

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
    Years
  • He's just an avid fan,trying to protect a very good game. Too me it's good emotion! And this game is godly so keep on trucking.

Lord Gorg

Master of Shuppets
    Years
  • Just a quick question:
    I was looking at the world map for TLW and I couldn't help noticing the area north of Kanto. I could be wrong, but is that the Holon region from the TCG?
    I ask because of the large lake and nearby island.

If it is then that would be one of the most intresting parts of the game. It would be great for regional variations. DELTA POKéMON for the win.
    Who can argue with a Electric-type Charmander or a Psychic-type Septile.

If it isn't then TLW is still one of the best looking fan-games i've ever seen. I am highly anticipating it's release.

Don't give up hope. And MAD PROPS to Captain Arcane and the entire Production Team.

Crett

That Popcorn Guy
    Years
  • Questions, questions, questions.

Will there be any other Variants of Pokemon other than the Orange Island Variants?
    As in, Shadow Pokemon, and stuff like that?
    And will you make new Pokemon types?
    Are things like Missingno going to be in the game?
    Will I ask more questions?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2008
    wow, this game sounds amazing.
    but... I've seen the viridian map, and I'm afraid it isn't the best map, in terms of game play.
    consider these points:
    -the pokemon center is the most visited place in the game.
    by foot or by taxi, it's simply too far to be convient.
    - that large map is gonna lag. especialy when online.
    -if you have a max of 30 players, do you need all that empty space?
    -in every house lives an NPC, you need to map every house, make-up NPC text ..more work, and a waste of time.
    -actually, every spot in the map that has no function in the game, is a waste of your time. mostly players won't visit there if they have no reason to.
    -It's a nice screenshot, but in-game you see a small part of the map. players will see less tidy circles and squares, and more solid grey color everywhere.

well, I'll leave you with that. I have to say it's a good map, visually speaking, it's just the empty space that's a problem. if it were just smaller and less spaced out, it'll be a great map.

Atomic Reactor

No new types.
    Missingo will not be in it as far as i know.

thats all i can say to those questions (cuz thats all i know)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back